A phone is a phone and works for what you need. The chocolate 3 is something to be looked down upon though.
    10-01-09 01:31 PM
    This is why there is chocolate and vanilla! Use what works for ya and makes ya happy. Curve is a great phone. Small and mighty! Enjoy it for as long as you like. If ya see something better down the line, go for it. If not, that little guy will last a long time.
    10-01-09 01:45 PM
    I was a Pearl user and thought I had the best Berry out there due to its compactness. I was forced to purchase a Curve 8320 when my contract ran up last year and the 8120 stock was completely vanished. I couldn't be more happier with my choice. I see users of higher end models but ultimately we share the same love for the BBerry's. Its the most potent messaging phones on the market. And if anyone wants to look down at me because I don't have a Bold, new Curve 8900/8520, Tour or Storm, well atleast my phone has no scratches and has far less issues they encounter. Plus it was the first smallest QWERTY BlackBerry and most popular devive sold by the company. Classic in my eye and still looks fresh. Be a proud Curve user

PIN: 24B94B7F
    Kendrix

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-09 03:56 PM
    No .... I have an 8900 too
    10-01-09 04:04 PM
    i have both the tour and the 8330 love them both !!!!
    10-01-09 05:59 PM

Could be worse... Be happy with your curve, great phone!
    10-01-09 11:02 PM
    I find it funny people think a phone 'defines' if someone else is 'cool' or not.

And the OP is 'intimidated' someone else has a Bold? Some people really need to get a life.

10-01-09 11:03 PM
    Any Blackberry is a solid phone and the Curve is a legend and a classic. If anything, you should mock them because they dont have Curves lol. And yes, I am biased.
    10-01-09 11:05 PM

Could be worse... Be happy with your curve, great phone!
    Those things still exist?
    10-01-09 11:15 PM
    I have a Storm and I don't look down on anyone that has a different phone than I do. People buy what works for them and that's all that really matters. Love your curve and screw anyone that thinks they're better because they have a newer model. And AaronWasHere IS biased. lol
    10-01-09 11:48 PM
    People, I think the OP gets the point.
    10-02-09 01:07 AM
    I just enjoy seeing someone with a berry any berry my son has a curve 8330 and he says he wouldn't even want to use my tour. I just get excited I might get to commune with someone about the great apps and crackberry. So its all good

10-02-09 01:30 AM
    Anyone who looks down on another person because of their
    phone choice (BB or not) is a shallow individual.

Anyone who feels intimidated by what others have simply needs to
    grow up and live for themselves.

With that said, the Curve is an awesome device and it's sales
    figures prove that out.
    i couldn't have said that any better!
    i had a curve and recently got the tour, but i don't feel like i'm better that others that own a curve (or any other phone). it's a personal choice....if you like the curve and it works great for you, then keep it!
    the curve was a great device for me, but i was just ready for change since i had it for 2 years.
    10-02-09 10:04 AM
    i think they'd only look down on u if u carried this:
    Zack Morris phone ftw!!! Can you still get emails on that?

10-02-09 11:49 AM
    People, I think the OP gets the point.
    I'm not so sure AG...

Any other identical opinions?
    10-02-09 11:53 AM
    I had a Tour after using a Curve for 2+ years. Switched back after about 1 month. Love my Curve and f the haters.

10-02-09 12:09 PM
    Anyone who looks down on another person because of their
    phone choice (BB or not) is a shallow individual.

Anyone who feels intimidated by what others have simply needs to grow up and live for themselves.

With that said, you're living in the stone age with that Curve, you should be ashamed of yourself and put yourself under house arrest until u decide to upgrade.
    Last edited by romey2000; 10-04-09 at 09:42 PM.
    10-02-09 12:21 PM
    I always look down on people who don't have a better phone than me and the I can look down on anyone else with a bb cause I will bet any money noone else in my town is running 5.0.0.238 well until my mate loads it anyway but I love it cause when ever anyone asks my mum stuff to ask my dad(it manager) something about blackberries she's like ur better talking to my son no I don't really look down I've been tempted to stop people and tell them to look on crackberry for everything.

10-02-09 12:28 PM
    I always look down on people who don't have a better phone than me and the I can look down on anyone else with a bb cause I will bet any money noone else in my town is running 5.0.0.238 well until my mate loads it anyway but I love it cause when ever anyone asks my mum stuff to ask my dad(it manager) something about blackberries she's like ur better talking to my son no I don't really look down I've been tempted to stop people and tell them to look on crackberry for everything.

If you press the space button twice on your BB, it will insert a period...

10-02-09 12:48 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD