They are not my taste. The colors and the shiny plastic make them look more like children's toys than high-end mobile devices. The only BlackBerry modifications that I really like are the ones that completely "black-out" the device and use matte finish parts.
    02-01-10 09:51 AM
    The white tour looks pretty bad***. Im not really feeling those shiny housings, but nice work.
    02-01-10 10:14 AM
    I totally love the blue, where did you get the housings?
    02-01-10 11:12 AM
    The gold is actually really nice. It doesn't look incredibly bright like the others, but that may be the lighting. The white is nice too. I do like my curve the way it is though.

Nice job =]
    02-01-10 08:50 PM
    Are you selling these housings or something? This is like a giant advertisement! they are pretty though. Saw your other thread too... You must have a million BBs laying around to be decorating.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-10 09:24 PM
    Are you selling these housings or something? This is like a giant advertisement! they are pretty though. Saw your other thread too... You must have a million BBs laying around to be decorating.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    LOL. No I do this for fun and on friends phone only. However, I did get offers from like 5 strangers who offered me between $60 to $120 to change their housing for them. I never agreed but I sure could make a business out of it.
    02-04-10 04:22 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD