Anyway, accidentally left my Z30 on a tram at Orlando Airport. Upon realizing it I rushed to see if it might still be where I left it, alas no, it was gone. Talked to a security agent who urged me to go back to TSA and see if it had been turned in.
    Dutifully went back on Tram and low and behold TSA agent had my Z30. Please understand what I am about to say.
    I felt I had a good to better chance of having it turned in because it was a BB. If it had been an iPhone, I'm pretty well convinced it would have been gone for good. As far as I see a big advantage to misplacing or forgetting a BB is that most people don't want it, so there is, as I said, a good chance you'll get it back. Lucky me, at least today.

cbeeches
    Z30, Z10, 9810, 9800 etc.
    05-01-16 08:36 PM
    Yeah--I got my Passport back at Pearson airport in Toronto about a month ago as well. That one, however, was left in a bin while I was going through security. When I got to my destination, several thousand miles away, I go on my old Playbook, using the Blackberry Protect app I geo-located my Passport to the exact area I left it. I then proceeded to make it give a noise remotely then placed a message on the screen asking whomever found it to keep it for me pending a reward. From that point, it was rescued and I got it on the way back from my trip one week later. Sweet!
    TCB on Z10 and Bbnivende like this.
    05-01-16 08:44 PM
    As far as I see a big advantage to misplacing or forgetting a BB is that most people don't want it, so there is, as I said, a good chance you'll get it back.
    lol

Yeah, there's that.

Posted via CB10
    JeepBB likes this.
    05-01-16 10:41 PM
    That is awesome. Love that feature.
    05-02-16 08:38 PM
    New ad copy:

Want security? Even thieves don't want our phones.

*BlackBerry*

Posted via CB10
    05-02-16 08:59 PM
    I recently lost my iPad Air 2 at the airport. I left it at the gate in the seating area. I thought my expensive iPad was gone forever; however, a week later I was able to retrieve it from American Airlines after calling the airport lost and found and TSA lost and found.

It doesn't matter what type of device you lose, we always want our expensive devices returned to us. That being said, I would have stressed a lot more over losing one of my BlackBerry devices. They're not as expensive as my iPad but used much more!

Posted via CB10 & One of Five BlackBerry 10 devices
    05-03-16 10:06 AM
    Kill Switches and tracking of devcies has put a "damper" on smartphone theft. Even if it's a lost device, no one wants to be accused of stealing it.
    05-03-16 10:53 AM
    Kill Switches and tracking of devcies has put a "damper" on smartphone theft. Even if it's a lost device, no one wants to be accused of stealing it.
    Most of these stolen devices these days get broken down to be sold for parts.
    05-03-16 10:55 AM
    New ad copy:

*BlackBerry*

Posted via CB10
    This is funny.

Posted via CB10
    TgeekB likes this.
    05-03-16 12:02 PM
    New ad copy:

*BlackBerry*

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, because they get BBusted! :-pppp

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    05-03-16 04:00 PM
    Most of these stolen devices these days get broken down to be sold for parts.
    Funny how eBay is full of iPhone advertised as in "Mint" condition yet they then go on to say I Cloud locked or home button does not work or WiFi doesn't work.......good grief.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-16 09:00 AM