I actually don't know! Dead serious.

I suppose it's because it has not failed on me in the 5 years - that includes a Pearl 8130 and a Bold 9900. Plus, I don't like drastic changes in my life unless absolutely necessary.
    454vette likes this.
    01-06-13 06:56 PM
    Because my BlackBerry experience has always been extremely positive. Sure, my 9780 had screen issues, and from a technological standpoint both the 9780 and the 9810 put me pretty far behind my friends, but they get things done like no other phone. It's hilarious how slow all my friends type on their full-touch devices compared to my BlackBerry. And that little red notification LED is huge - it always makes sure I respond to any outstanding messages soon as I can. I also love the Tasks app. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think any of the other major smartphones come with a to-do list app standard. In any case, the Tasks app has kept me more organized than ever, and I'm glad to see that there will be an equivalent on BlackBerry 10.
    01-06-13 07:07 PM
    When I first picked up a BlackBerry, it just made sense to me, as if I had written the operating system. What I expected it to do by intuition, it did, without me having to read a manual. Yes, I had to learn a few nuances that I was unaware of, but otherwise I was good to go from the start.

I remember going from a Motorola Q Windows phone to a Curve. The salesperson said "Give it a week or two before you return it due to frustration. BlackBerry takes a while to get used to." He was wrong. I got used to it in 1 hour.

It's been my business productivity and personal communication tool ever since. BlackBerry simply works for me. I find the way it handles email and messages quite elegant, not to mention streamlined and quite rapid. I strayed to iOS and Android but came back to Black. I need to get stuff done. A LOT of stuff. BlackBerry provides the perfect conduit for me to be successful in business and interactive yet free from playing excessively with my phone during my leisure time.

And there you have it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    bigbmc26 likes this.
    01-08-13 09:37 AM
    The little reasons thst keep me withBlackberry are bbm, the LED notification light, data compression, SD card slot, plus it has all the apps I need on a phone. I don't need to be able to play angry birds wherever I go. the main thing that keeps me with blackberry is easily the keyboard and the amazing battery life. I can't stand texting on a touchscreen, plus my sausage fingers don't help. Blackberry better be here to stay cause I'm sticking with them for life!
    01-08-13 11:02 AM
    I'm staying with BlackBerry for the following reasons:

1) LED light
    2) Security
    3) Instant notifications
    4) data compression
    5) Keyboard (although I might get the Z10 this time around)

And the most important reason of them all: it is just a great platform and it works for me.
    01-08-13 11:19 AM
    I tell you what. There are only 3 things holding this phone back, in my opinion. The lack of autofocus, the lack of flash support, and the lack of selection and depth of apps. What I mean by depth is options and user experience. For example, the eBay app on IOS is so much easier and more pleasant to use than the eBay app on the Berry
    01-10-13 01:35 AM
    Cuz, it just works; The screen size is decent enough (torch 9810) has a keyboard and beside the bb10 glass kb even swype sucks, the email, and just how everything fits together simply.

They say the Iphone is the one anyone can use, but the bb is the one anyone can work with.

I can just pick it up click on inbox set up my email, and yea..

I don't like that it freezes sometimes on music/audio but this is a 2010 phone, so w.e I'll get a smartphone now.

Android/Ios are toys, people keep those in their drawers. :P

It just wasn't worth it to switch because I was going to switch nov./dec. and that's when all the news about bb10 starting really pouring, at that point how can you?
    01-10-13 05:52 AM
    Trying to revive this thread. Come on my berry brothers!!!
    05-08-13 04:56 PM
    Got addicted to the keyboard. That is all..

Impatiently waiting for the Q10 to be release in the US.

Posted via CB10
    jegs2 likes this.
    05-08-13 06:37 PM
    I've owned all the phones out there all I phones, most of the best androids and almost every blackberry.... blackberry did get behind but are back on track and I love my BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 06:40 PM
    I'm actually going to be switching to my first BB next week and picking up a Q10, super excited as it seems like a phone designed for what my phone should be
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    05-08-13 08:24 PM
    I've owned all the phones out there all I phones, most of the best androids and almost every blackberry.... blackberry did get behind but are back on track and I love my BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    So what device are you currently using? Work issued me an iphone 4 with unlimited data and they pay for it all, so naturally i use that the most. Nice having flash and the bigger screen and bigger app selection. However, the iphone is thru at&t and when im on the road, which is 50% of the time, service is nowhere near as good as verizon. I have the bold 9930 on my personal verizon acct. The iphone is more of a toy. I use it to browse the web and ebay and use neat apps. But as far as a solid phone for calling, texting and email, i still love my berry. Im thinking of getting a playbook to bridge with my 9930. Any feedback on this combo? Is the playbook a nice tab to browse with and watch videos and such?
    05-11-13 06:04 PM
    Because they gave me the Z10.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=803036

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 06:56 PM
    I used to have the nokia N900 which never took off due to lack of support from nokia. Then I inherited my wife's iphone 4. Got tired of that and so here I have my first BlackBerry device.

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    05-11-13 09:03 PM
    I love the expandable memory, security, the keyboard among a long list of likes. More importantly the common sense approach of the data integration and the UI. We have Android and have had Apple devices in the home, and gravitate to the Android and BlackBerry devices more. True Blue tooth is a must too. The fact that the BlackBerry can play majority of the media files is important for me too. And BlackBerry seems to care about the consumer and try to meet their concerns. That is important. Solid phones, sold the Bold 9900 for the Z10, and just overall great workhorses. Great call quality too.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 09:09 PM
    Love Love new Z10...Way Way better than iphone 5

Posted via CB10
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    05-11-13 09:26 PM
    Love Love new Z10...Way Way better than iphone 5

Posted via CB10
    No it's not. Solid device though...
    05-11-13 09:28 PM
    ^^^^^^ both personal opinions
    05-11-13 09:29 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 09:30 PM
    BlackBerry was my first love
    No other brand has made me as happy.
    I tried android for 2 months and went back to my Curve and then a year later I got the iP4s that I used for almost a year and now it's my Z10.

I don't know why but Blackberry fits ... and I'm glad to be back.

Posted via CB10
    MarsupilamiX and kbz1960 like this.
    05-11-13 09:30 PM
    Simply put, BlackBerry is a solid Canadian made company, continuing to put out a quality product. There is a very small percentage of the world population (including many in Canada), who do not realize that this great country is a major contributor to innovation and technology on a global scale. One major reason this remains to be widely unknown to most, I believe, is due to a lack of corporate or government funded companies interested in research and development. This brain-drain has been ongoing for decades. Germany has faced the same problem, although likely for different reasons. Contrary to popular belief (it would seem), the most popular choice is not always the best.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 10:13 PM
    It gets the job done with the least amount of time.... period!!!!

Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.1762

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 10:17 PM
    I like the tech, the OS, the scalability, the price. I won't be returning to iPhone.

Posted via CB10
    Jerale Hoard likes this.
    05-11-13 10:21 PM
    BlackBerry equals awesome...which is why I use it.

Sent via my Z10 support your local paramedics run with scissors.
    05-11-13 10:22 PM
    For me, it's because I truly believe they make the best phones on the market. I like new exciting user interfaces, and I feel the company actually cares about their customers. They ask us what we want changed and they do their best to accommodate us. I also like to cheer for the underdogs, especially when they have great products that don't get the respect they deserve. Oh yeah, also I'm Canadian

Posted via SEGA Master System
    05-11-13 10:40 PM
231 ... 78910
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD