Look people always complaining about how blackberry is behind if you really thinking about blackberry is not behind they have to stop what there doing. Because some of you people are still carrying around these blackberrys that cell phone companys don't cell anymore talking when is RIM going to put in update for certain phones that stop selling in phone companies. Jeez just get a new blackberry with the new software for crying out loud......that's why RIM can't put updates as fast because they busy trying to update the older model blackberrys! I understand blackberry is a good phone to have but if RIM stop putting updates for your phone then its time for you to upgrade! These is why RIM can't get what they want done.....all my saying is stop complaining about RIM being behind and why your older model phone isn't getting new OS updates or just upgrade your phone!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-10 06:18 AM
    wow, wish i could use that excuse in my business. oh wait, i wouldn't want too.
    05-07-10 06:21 AM
    A lot of us are in 2 or even 3 year contracts. We can't just get a new BB every time one comes out, as they are VERY expensive pieces of equipment to buy outright. A lot of the complaints about OS updates and the like are because the OS is already leaked, and therefore just about ready. OR the carrier has not released it (os5 for verizon tour for example, took forever). Another example is the 8330m. OS5 is OUT for the 8330, but there isn't even a leak yet for the 8330m. Why it upsets to many, is that the "m" is the NEWER of the two, and was sold up until the new curve came out a couple MONTHS ago. It's a great device that has another couple years of usable life left to it.
    05-07-10 06:40 AM
    Look people always complaining about how blackberry is behind if you really thinking about blackberry is not behind they have to stop what there doing. Because some of you people are still carrying around these blackberrys that cell phone companys don't cell anymore talking when is RIM going to put in update for certain phones that stop selling in phone companies. Jeez just get a new blackberry with the new software for crying out loud......that's why RIM can't put updates as fast because they busy trying to update the older model blackberrys! I understand blackberry is a good phone to have but if RIM stop putting updates for your phone then its time for you to upgrade! These is why RIM can't get what they want done.....all my saying is stop complaining about RIM being behind and why your older model phone isn't getting new OS updates or just upgrade your phone!

RIM can't get what they want done huh? what does RIM want to get done is my question for you? I'm guessing you don't know
    05-07-10 06:41 AM
    ... Obviously they trying to get 6.0 out and get these new phones out. And I also understand the phones are expessive but when the storm 2 came out I bought it before my contract was up. I bought it online from Verizon for $175 then going into the store paying them over $300 for the phone.

05-07-10 01:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD