Yeah! Nice to hear that. We should open a side forum for support and ideas, hum? Seems like team Blackberry got a bit weak around its belly lately!

Here another one from me:http://forums.crackberry.com/general...forget-708814/

#teamblackberry !
    04-15-12 02:51 PM
    So glad that you posted this and returned to a BlackBerry device!

Enjoy!
    Chrisy likes this.
    04-15-12 03:01 PM
    Be sure to rate this thread appropriately peoples; the haters have got it down to 3 stars.
    cog921 likes this.
    04-15-12 03:35 PM
    My thoughts exactly. I had an old curve 8830 a while back. Then I moved around palm, android, and ios. Looking back, I realized I liked the bb the best, even with all the apps on other phones. For as old as it was, it was still the best for working with outlook. It had a great keyboard, and it could sync notes/tasks really well. Needless to say, I'm glad I'm back.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    Chrisy likes this.
    04-15-12 03:41 PM
    Be sure to rate this thread appropriately peoples; the haters have got it down to 3 stars.
    Upto 4 stars after my vote .
    alnamvet68 likes this.
    04-15-12 03:49 PM
    I gave it the highest. I'm all about living in BlackBerry World again. I don't care to compare devices.
    04-15-12 04:11 PM
    Thank you!!
    And thanks again to everyone for all these lovely comments! Don't sleep on BB! We're the happiest smartphone users out there!
    04-15-12 04:22 PM
    I gave it the highest. I'm all about living in BlackBerry World again. I don't care to compare devices.
    Thank you Chrisy! Much love!
    Chrisy likes this.
    04-15-12 04:23 PM
    Attachment 107830Don't notice this coming from my iPod, LOL BB is charging right now.

All devices and systems are good, I'll never deny that.

Welcome back to BlackBerry/RIM.
    04-15-12 04:36 PM
    This same here BigBadWulf. I bought my first Berry on Juni 2008 (it was Pearl 8100 ). Last year (july if im not worng) i sold my Bold 9650 because i was tired with this crappy device (and sloooow browser) and i bought Samsung Galaxy S2. I felt bad on the one hand, because i missed BBM and physical QWERTY keyboard - on the second hand I did not want to go back because BlackBerry browser was so horrible and i used it verry often.

One week ago i thought that i can give it a try and decide to buy 9900. From three days im happy BlackBerry user. Bold 9900 isn't so crappy like older devices - its just super fast and sooo sexyyy Perfect!

Im in love with BB and i even plan to buy PlayBook

PS: Forgive me my english
    BoldPreza and Mr.Monty like this.
    04-15-12 04:37 PM
    Welcome back, and good for you for being open minded and trying something new.
    Chrisy and BoldPreza like this.
    04-15-12 04:49 PM
    Welcome back, and good for you for being open minded and trying something new.
    I always have to be open minded, it comes with the trade. See I'm a store manager for a Verizon retailer, and everyone who knows me knows I've been a BB head since the I got the 8100 after getting rid of my sidekick with TMO. My brother came down for a couple days and he teaches oracle and publishes college text books, so he gets a lot of emails and does partial social networking along with texting throughout the day and assured me the iphone would satisfy those needs. So we went to a different verizon store than my own (as we are not allowed to buy equipment from our own locations) knowing that I was going to purchase the 4S and I talked to the rep as if I were a newbie with phones, and he gave me the whole "iphone runs the market, its number 1 for a reason" type of thing, the rep also used one as his personal phone. (First and foremost I wouldn't have those types of responses from my reps. Personal preference can't be the main selling factor in a sales pitch) so I went along with it and after really studying the OS (I was even jailbroken to 5.0.1.) more so than I do with my demo phones at the store, I realized that the whole overall taste I get from that platform is generally stale and from that point on I knew I needed to get back to my BB. I never bring out my personal phone when it comes to sales unless specifically asked, generally with every customer I give them the solid facts and statistics for each device and determine which fits their every day needs the best. I don't have a place during my normal days of business for closed mindedness. But at the end of the day my personal preference will always be, ios is stale and android is tacky. That's just how I feel, I'm BB for life.
    Last edited by yogii757; 04-15-12 at 05:29 PM.
    04-15-12 05:26 PM
    I always have to be open minded, it comes with the trade. See I'm a store manager for a Verizon retailer, and everyone who knows me knows I've been a BB head since the I got the 8100 after getting rid of my sidekick with TMO. My brother came down for a couple days and he teaches oracle and publishes college text books, so he gets a lot of emails and does partial social networking along with texting throughout the day and assured me the iphone would satisfy those needs. So we went to a different verizon store than my own (as we are not allowed to buy equipment from our own locations) knowing that I was going to purchase the 4S and I talked to the rep as if I were a newbie with phones, and he gave me the whole "iphone runs the market, its number 1 for a reason" type of thing, the rep also used one as his personal phone. (First and foremost I wouldn't have those types of responses from my reps. Personal preference can't be the main selling factor in a sales pitch) so I went along with it and after really studying the OS (I was even jailbroken to 5.0.1.) more so than I do with my demo phones at the store, I realized that the whole overall taste I get from that platform is generally stale and from that point on I knew I needed to get back to my BB. I never bring out my personal phone when it comes to sales unless specifically asked, generally with every customer I give them the solid facts and statistics for each device and determine which fits their every day needs the best. I don't have a place during my normal days of business for closed mindedness. But at the end of the day my personal preference will always be, ios is stale and android is tacky. That's just how I feel, I'm BB for life.
    Interesting, so how are the platforms doing in your store if you don't mind my asking. Just wondering. Are you seeing the negative BB opinion out there or are people willing to give it a shot just like Android, Windows and iOS?
    04-15-12 05:44 PM
    Interesting, so how are the platforms doing in your store if you don't mind my asking. Just wondering. Are you seeing the negative BB opinion out there or are people willing to give it a shot just like Android, Windows and iOS?
    It really hurts me to say it, but in all honesty we have one Torch and one Bold in our inventory. In our must recent device and accessories purchase it was majority iphones and razr maxx's since their now off back order. I wish we could be more centered around our BB products, I truly do, but at the end of the day me, my reps, and my ASM's have bills to pay, so we have to buy what sells. We had a very nice playbook display set up for the longest but we had to take it down. Keep in mind that most of our orders and displays are advised by the district managers, if I had it my way I'd be stocked on bolds at curve 9330s and put out more effort as far as the marketing on our bb devices go.
    04-15-12 06:04 PM
    But to answer your question bold, people come in the door and just say "iphone" or "maxx" and they are set in stone. In 1 case in the past 6 months I've had one customer come in asking where the blackberry's were. And then I got excited.
    04-15-12 06:06 PM
    Oh, well thats a bit disappointing.
    04-15-12 06:13 PM
    It truly is. And like I said, I wish I could take marketing and inventory orders into my own hands. But after this discussion I truly realize how much the sales and distribution of RIM products mean to our users, I'm going to set up a meeting with our RIM rep and corporate rep to see if there is something more we can do for our beloved BlackBerry's.
    04-15-12 06:24 PM
    Though it seems like the odds are against us right now, I have a very good feeling about our future.
    We all need to keep our heads up and keep supporting what we know and love, and I can guarentee this war will be won! I mean honestly, blackberry users are like one big family, like I said you don't see the kind of love and support you get in the bb community with any other platform, and that's one of the many things that makes us strong.

I say it again and I say it proud, WE ARE NOT A DYING BREED!!!!
    berrydroidapple likes this.
    04-15-12 06:41 PM
    We all need to keep our heads up and keep supporting what we know and love, and I can guarentee this war will be won!
    I see so many pre-teens and teens with iPods and iPhones these days, I'm thinking that iOS will be what they know and love, and that's what they are going to stick with in the future. Much like people whose first phone was a Blackberry, they tend to stick with it out of habit.

But like you said, it's not too late to turn the tide, I have a feeling RIM is going to gear things up with BB10, hopefully with nice displays at your store. The whole BeBold campaign is...meh, but if they kick it up nicely once BB10 comes out, the excitement should be back. So I'm really crossing my fingers with BB10, that's what I plan to get once the contract is up on my 9800 (I'm skipping OS7 altogether).
    04-15-12 06:55 PM
    Unfortunetly, the masses will be appealed by anything with a major brand label on it or if someone with "status" is seen using one. I guarentee if BB added a front facing camera to their devices and were able to download Instagram and Angry Birds, the tables would drastically turn.
    BocaJuniors likes this.
    04-15-12 09:49 PM
    Swagberry for life!! Some leave never to return (traitors) and others leave just to return and realize that bb is where it's at.
    04-15-12 11:01 PM
    Welcome back !
    Chrisy and wojtas25 like this.
    04-16-12 03:17 AM
    something about this is very emotional and weird to me. It seems that people can fall in love with technology on a sentimental level.
    04-16-12 08:37 AM
    I'm glad all of you like BlackBerry. Anyone care for a 16GB PlayBook? It's one week old, no problems at all, it's just not useful* for me.

* If you care to hear the reasons why:
    1. No Cyrillic (apart from Russian) and Greek keyboards
    2. No Skype (with audio and video)
    3. No GMail (the mail app is useless, it doesn't even let you "archive" a message)
    04-16-12 08:55 AM
    Welcome back. As your brother will attest to, the iPhone has a loyal following. However, I've spoken to several people that switched to iPhone because it can do this or that and I asked them "which of those features do you use?". The majority of the people said, "well, I don't". I had one of them switch to BlackBerry for the first time and I have another thinking about switching to BB also for the first time.

I am going to guess you came back because of all the neat little time savers the physical keyboard offer and the fact that it is a pleasure to type on it (I wish more people would do it for the things you can't see about the BB that are so important to me: security infrastructure, truly global device - ALL OS7 BB's are world phones but I give up on people caring about this).

Anyway, thanks for the post. I also had a walk on the iPhone side and the droid side. The fact is both are nice devices but there is something very special about BlackBerry (especially after the OS7 devices came out.)
    04-16-12 09:08 AM
80 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD