Hey guys, I've tried searching..but no luck

All of my ringer profiles reset about 2 weeks ago back to factory settings. I do not have low memory (around 35mb free) and I did not wipe my device...so how can this have happened?

This really annoyed me because it takes a good half hour to perfectly customize your ringer profiles....how could it have just reset itself?

Would anyone know? Thank you guys.
    02-01-09 12:27 PM
    This has happened to me a couple of times about a week apart with my 8900 - the latest today. About the only thing I can relate it to is that I installed a new version of the WSJ Mobile Reader app today which has an alert in the Normal profile. The other time I deleted an app which had installed an alert in the Normal profile. So I am thinking that when an app messes with the profiles in some way - perhaps - not quite correctly - it causes them to reset to factory defaults. Maybe someone else can shed some light on this.
    02-09-09 11:21 PM
    This has happened to me a couple times on my bold now. I think its just since the OS's are so new.
    02-10-09 12:59 AM
    I have a curve where the OS is pretty stable...this is really annoying though...since it takes a quite a bit of time to have your profile settings the way you want them
    02-10-09 01:14 AM
    I have a curve where the OS is pretty stable...this is really annoying though...since it takes a quite a bit of time to have your profile settings the way you want them
    Yes, it is really annoying, especially because in my case it always resets my volume to mute so I have missed emails and texts.
    02-10-09 09:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD