I unlocked a Verizon blackberry storm and switched to AT&T got the browser to work changed all the phone numbers in ##00000 the wap settings. My problem is when I call voice mail it just forwards calls to my home phone. so I can't access voice mail at all. I checked my phone options page I have OS version 5.0.0.328 apparently as of version 4.7 RIM deleted the call forwarding options in the OS. and all my older versions that I have are 4.7
    12-18-10 01:18 PM
    What happens when you call your own #???
    12-18-10 09:42 PM
    I calls my home phone. and from my home phone i get busy signal because its trying to call my home phone. and when I am on my home phone and someone calls my cell they get the ring ring with the call waiting beep at the end. never gets to voicemail
    12-19-10 07:23 AM
    Hmm... Interesting.. Don't know the solution but let us know if you resolve it. Thanks.
    12-19-10 04:51 PM
    thanks but still unresolved. I tried to download the new leaked OS but was unsuccessful in finding it on my computer after it was downloaded and installed. I have even tried changing numbers in my voicemail and it does call what I put in. I called att and they don't have call forwarding on my phone.

Is there anyway to read the information from the sim card.
    12-19-10 04:56 PM
    There is no option under Phone Options for call forwarding? Menu/Options/Phone Options/Call Forwarding. Doesn't sound like a feature that would be eliminated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    spatron likes this.
    12-19-10 07:42 PM
    ok I solved it. put sim card back in original phone it had a different phone number to call into my voicemail. so I changed it to that and that fixed it.
    12-20-10 03:31 AM
    Good to hear spatron. Have a great day!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-10 09:08 AM
    well it was almost fixed by me. but calls were still forwarding I finally got a good technician at at&t and he found the call forwarding glitch in less than 5 minutes (this was my 4th call to them this weekend) after pulling the battery and restarting I now have a fully functioning blackberry 9530
    12-20-10 02:10 PM
    well then since I fixed my own BB can I be upgraded from a newbie to something higher.
    12-20-10 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD