Out of curiosity, I went into a Media Markt (similar to Curry's UK) near Barcelona to see what was on offer.
    The big brands had their own display tables:
    Huawei, Xiaomi, Samsung and Apple with their new 11 range. They still had iPhone 6s on sales for over 500 euros...

Then there were between 3 or 4 models for Nokia, Motorola and... Alcatel with their low cost range between 50€ and 129€ !!!
    BG and One Plus were also there.
    There were the usual classic mobile range with Telefunken amongst other from as little as 35€!!!!!!!!!!!
    Looking at the classics and slabs I still feel that there is a place for at least one PKB just for variety. They haven't stocked Blackberry for years. It'd be a little ironic if TCL branded phones suddenly appear.
    But, really, is it worth it to them to stock a PKB in Spain? or anywhere?
    09-21-19 07:19 AM
    Out of curiosity, I went into a Media Markt (similar to Curry's UK) near Barcelona to see what was on offer.
    The big brands had their own display tables:
    Huawei, Xiaomi, Samsung and Apple with their new 11 range. They still had iPhone 6s on sales for over 500 euros...

Then there were between 3 or 4 models for Nokia, Motorola and... Alcatel with their low cost range between 50€ and 129€ !!!
    BG and One Plus were also there.
    There were the usual classic mobile range with Telefunken amongst other from as little as 35€!!!!!!!!!!!
    Looking at the classics and slabs I still feel that there is a place for at least one PKB just for variety. They haven't stocked Blackberry for years. It'd be a little ironic if TCL branded phones suddenly appear.
    But, really, is it worth it to them to stock a PKB in Spain? or anywhere?
    That’s a scary but true sentiment. I’d settle for a TCL PKB as long as it’s through AT&T for support.
    09-21-19 07:46 AM
    I was thinking TCL slab!!
    09-21-19 07:50 AM
    I was thinking TCL slab!!
    I’d do that as well under same terms. I already have several AT&T branded Alcatel slabs.
    09-21-19 08:00 AM