Currently the Passport is exclusively available through Optus, however you would never say so. Every store I have been in to and asked them about it, is totally ignorant and has no idea that they even stock BlackBerry.

So please go in and pester them to check, even if it just gets Sales Assistants more aware, it will help with sales.

Also, call Telstra customer service and ask them about the Passport, also pop in to their stores and ask them. The more queries they get, it may cause them to look into it. Especially with Telstra having so many business accounts it could help.

The Classic will be available from Telstra at the end of Jan. Come on Aus, do what you can!

Posted via CB10
    12-26-14 11:55 PM
    I've been to a Telstra store, when you inquire about Blackberry they look at you like you have two heads, get an iPhone they said!

Posted via CB10
    12-27-14 12:17 AM
    Exactly! Everyone has forgotten how great blackberry is! They think it's dead!

Posted via CB10
    12-27-14 12:26 AM
    Funny: '...They think...'. If they think, and have half a brain, they will not be working in the Optus or Telstra shop, and will be at least somewhat informed.

Kogan and few other online shops have them. I resigned on telcos to have something I want .

Posted via CB10
    12-27-14 12:44 AM
    Same experience. I walked into an Optus shop to ask about the passport and the sales assistant asked " why blackberry? " and added that the company is going down! Good heavens!

Posted via CB10
    12-27-14 06:44 AM
    Sorry to resurrect an old(ish) thread... I went into Optus when I had an iPhone 6 Plus, and there was an outage. The staff were not informed of the issue, but the response I got from the guy wearing the "Manager" badge was... "Well that's what you get for buying an iPhone!" Optus's customer service is so poor these days...
    01-28-15 12:32 AM
    Sorry to resurrect an old(ish) thread... I went into Optus when I had an iPhone 6 Plus, and there was an outage. The staff were not informed of the issue, but the response I got from the guy wearing the "Manager" badge was... "Well that's what you get for buying an iPhone!" Optus's customer service is so poor these days...
    iGot my Passport off Optus, you just need to be persistent.

"I'm not here to justify my phone choice, I just want this product, and I know that your system has it listed..."

:-)

Give it a go...

*** ZnaPPy posting, ahoy ... ***
    01-28-15 04:37 AM
    iGot my Passport off Optus, you just need to be persistent.

"I'm not here to justify my phone choice, I just want this product, and I know that your system has it listed..."

:-)

Give it a go...

*** ZnaPPy posting, ahoy ... ***
    I already have it, got it from one of the Perth stores... just disappointed in general with Optus these days
    01-28-15 10:30 PM
    Will an unlocked PP from Canada work in Australia?

Zoom Zoom Z30
    01-28-15 10:49 PM
    Changing the old Sig a bit lately Prem?? Just to keep it fresh, lol.

Posted by Passport, BlackBerry's Beast!
    01-28-15 10:49 PM