Not sure if this was posted elsewhere, but it seems Hotmail has issued a separate POP folder through the web interface which in turn gave BB some perks.
    Now when I read a message on my BB it is shown as read through the web interface. Also sent email from my BB transfers over to the Sent Folder through the web. Those 2 items have always been a gripe for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-11 07:05 PM
    Not sure if this was posted elsewhere, but it seems Hotmail has issued a separate POP folder through the web interface which in turn gave BB some perks.
    Now when I read a message on my BB it is shown as read through the web interface. Also sent email from my BB transfers over to the Sent Folder through the web. Those 2 items have always been a gripe for me.

You can also sync your contacts now.

07-07-11 03:09 AM
  3. T

That's the problem I'm having. In default services, it shows my hotmail address in the "Contact List (sync)" field. I don't want to sync my contact list with any wireless service. How do I make sure it's off?

I should add that I already went in BIS and made sure that the "Sync Contact List" box was unchecked. When that didn't work, I tried a battery pull. When it still showed up, I deleted my hotmail address from BIS. It still shows up! No other email accounts are listed in that field. How do I get rid of it?

Another thing I'll add is that when I look at my hotmail page on the pc and click contacts, it only shows my WL messenger contacts. (That's fine.) I wish I understood what all this meant.

Last edited by Tnis; 07-07-11 at 05:07 AM.
    07-07-11 04:47 AM

How do you sync contacts with your Live account? With Gmail i go through the email setup program and check both boxes for calendar and contacts, not seeing that with Live.
    07-07-11 07:35 AM
    How do you sync contacts with your Live account? With Gmail i go through the email setup program and check both boxes for calendar and contacts, not seeing that with Live.
    I'm not sure if it's an OS6 thing but if you delete the account and start again it should give you the option to tick in the "syncronisation" folder in your live.com email options.

07-07-11 08:11 AM
    I'm not sure if it's an OS6 thing but if you delete the account and start again it should give you the option to tick in the "syncronisation" folder in your live.com email options.

AHHHH, must be an OS 6 upgrade. I cannot find anything of that sort on my Tour.
    07-07-11 08:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD