First, I should be back on a BB in a day or two...i just had my sprint rep ship me a 9930....I have suffered on 3 different Androids for almost a year.

Is there an app that will let me silence all alerts (mainly text and email) at night? My wife gets about 5 emails automatically every morn at 5 am....I want to turn off the alerts on her 9700 from midnight to 7 am.

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-11 08:55 PM
    First, I should be back on a BB in a day or two...i just had my sprint rep ship me a 9930....I have suffered on 3 different Androids for almost a year.

Is there an app that will let me silence all alerts (mainly text and email) at night? My wife gets about 5 emails automatically every morn at 5 am....I want to turn off the alerts on her 9700 from midnight to 7 am.

Thanks

you have the option to Turn off alerts by using profiles, you can set profile to "silent" and not hear any alerts until turning back regular profiles

OR you can have your BlackBerry turn off, at Midnight, and turn back on at 7am that is just as easy
    10-11-11 08:57 PM
    Bedside mode works good too, where you can control the time its on. Or the auto on and off feature woruld work, where you could set the device to power off at 12am and then power on at 7am

DeRusett beat me to it

10-11-11 09:02 PM
    I just use bedside mode. It turns my 9860 into a nice clock. Dims the light and I have it set to disable all notifications while in bedside mode.
    10-11-11 09:49 PM
    I use a combination of both of the above posts. I made a custom profile just for night time, it will only let calls come through. I then set it to go into that profile when in bedside mode, so it's active from 11pm to 7am. I also have it set to enter bedside mode when charging.

So when I go to bed at 11:30pm and set my phone into the charger it enters bedside mode, then comes out of it when I pick the phone up in the morning.

FYI, bedside mode settings can be accessed in the Clock options.
    10-11-11 09:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD