Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong here? Sometimes (about 1 day a week), I'll set my alarm, but it will not go off. When I look at the phone, it'll have the pop-up indicator thing saying "DISMISS" or "off" (can't remember exactly what it says), that indicates that the alarm was triggered, but it doesn't actually make the alarm sound.

Any ideas why this may be happening? I am 100% sure the alarm is set to the right time, and the AM/PM is correct, and the phone is not on "Silent", but the alarm won't actually ring? It doesn't do it all the time, but maybe only once every 7-10 times I set the alarm, and for the life of me, I cannot figure out why.

This is a big problem for me because I don't have a regular alarm clock, and I use it to wake me up for work. Twice this month I have been late for work because my alarm didn't go off.

Can anyone out there possibly help me diagnose this problem? I think my boss thinks that I'm lying to him when I tell him my alarm doesn't go off, and it's really becoming a problem.

Any help/suggestions appreciated.

EDIT:

Edit: Just put the phone on "Loud" and still no alarm sound. It'll have the pop-up screen that says "Snooze (5 min.) and Dismiss", but it doesn't RING or sound anything.

WTF!? I haven't changed anything in my sound profiles so this doesn't make sense to me, and it's becoming very frustrating. I cannot go to sleep tonight until I figure this out, I have to work in the morning.
    06-20-10 01:51 AM
    Do you use Bedside Mode, if so what is it set to, Do nothing or Active Profile. In the same settings window you can check your alarm volume. Any new apps or themes. Sometimes conflicts can occur. Maybe a battery pull is in order.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-10 09:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD