I just purchased the Agendus app and it worked perfect....in the beginning. Now for some reason none of my appointments show up. I have done a quickpull, soft reset and a battery pull to no avail. Does anyone else have this issue or know of a work around? Any help would greatly appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 12:13 AM
    Wow, are your appointments still showing up in the BlackBerry Calendar app? Have you recently made any changes to your email accounts? BlackBerry devices assign a "default service" for messaging and calendar and they are differentiated by e-mail accounts. I used Agendus for a few months and I never had a problem like you describe. I did remove the app, however, as I saw no improvement at all of the standard Calendar app worthy of wasting the memory.

Chris

03-23-09 01:09 AM
    No I didn't change anything in my regular calendar app. It just stopped working all of a sudden. I think I'm on the verge of deleting it myself. I just liked the idea of having the tasks, calendar, and email all in one.

03-23-09 01:14 AM
    I know. That's why I purchased it too! Unfortunately, it didn't really fit my personal needs...Good luck!

Chris

03-23-09 01:21 AM
    I have the same problem. If enter an appt in Agendus it shows up on the BB calendar but not in Agendus. If I e-mail myself an ICS (iCal) file for an appt, it gets added to the BB calendar but does not show up in Agendus.

Appts that show up list the e-mail addr I sent the file to, which is the default. Appts that don't show up say Device Default.

04-04-09 10:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD