I synced up my gmail with my Curve 8310 and i got a message offering to install the Enhanced Gmail Plugin. Once i installed it, i noticed htat my calender entries do not appear on my homescreen anymore.

I have removed the plugin, and i have removed the gmail CICAL service book and i still have nothing on my homescreen

Any suggestions?

P.S - I do have a theme installed, but i also tested my homescreen with the default bb themes and nothing is there?
    12-05-09 10:55 AM
    Options
    Advanced Options
    Default Services
    Change: Calendar (CICAL) from whatever's there to another calendar database. Check Homescreen
    Repeat until you find the right calendar database your entries were stored in
    12-05-09 03:45 PM
    Theres nothing in my default services. My gmail email account was listed there, but since ive deleted the CICAL, Default Services is empty.
    12-05-09 04:03 PM
    alright i reinstalled the gmail plugin. Now on the default services page has my CICAL and CMIME as my gmail account.

CICAL is calender, and i assume CMIME is my default email address?

Either way, i cannot change either of them.
    12-05-09 04:48 PM
    BUMP

My calender still doesn't appear. I figured giving it a few days might work out all the glitches, but nothing has changed.

Anyone?
    12-13-09 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD