I was wondering if someone can help me I have the nextel 8350i. When I get a link in my email and try to click it I get told it is a wifi service how do I fix that?
    05-05-09 03:12 PM
    Do you have wifi turned on? You should be able to copy the link and paste into your bb browser.
    05-05-09 03:40 PM
    I tried cutting and pasting into browser and still tells me that I am trying to view a tracking number on amazon. It is a regular website.
    05-05-09 03:53 PM
    Turn your wifi off if its not turned off, then goto your browser open it up and full menu >> options >> browser configuration>> in there make sure the top option says "INTERNET BROWSER" NOT "HOTSPOT BROWSER"

that would be what i would try in tech support but if that didnt work make sure you can pull up google.com and call tech support you may have a small glitch preventing you from hyperlinking to the browser?

idk lol
    05-05-09 04:33 PM
    Yup that is the problem it opens the hyperlink in the email as hotspot browser, i tried switching it and saving it and it still does it.
    05-05-09 05:26 PM
    Yup that is the problem it opens the hyperlink in the email as hotspot browser, i tried switching it and saving it and it still does it.
    thats an interesting issue i work with nextel blackberries all day and in my call center i dont believe ive heard of this one could be a broken link maybe try and open it up on your PC see if IE pulls it up?

ya got me on this one

nextel blackberry support number is 866 275 1072
    05-05-09 05:46 PM
    i am going to upgrade my sotware tonight i am psyched i just got my third blackberry in the mail in 2 months i refused to put a case on it because the case made the phone echo. But they just upped the deductible from 50 to 100 bucks so i can't keep going for 100 dollars everytime
    05-05-09 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD