Sorry to see you go, but honestly we don't need threads telling us so and so is leaving or so and so just bought a blackberry.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=260887

Sent from my Z30
    And honestly we don't need more posts like yours. He's just sharing his experience. If you don't like it don't read the thread

Also, if not crackberry, then where else is a blackberry fan supposed to share their thoughts ?

Posted via my Z30
    01-01-14 12:37 PM
    I get the impression that you change with the wind. Good luck with your new phone.

Posted via CB10
    Wow you got all that from one post? :/ glad you're able to judge his character from that one post chump err champ

Posted via my Z30
    JeepBB likes this.
    01-01-14 12:41 PM
    Really, do you have to justify to the general public that you want to switch to another platform? Make yourself happy and choose whatever you want. Life still goes on for BlackBerry.
    Great reading comprehension skills sport. If it bothers you that much just don't comment

Posted via my Z30
    01-01-14 12:46 PM
    Er...and he owns multiple Apple ecosystem devices and cellular was the last non Apple system he was using, so for convenience of app share and iCloud it makes SENSE to go fully Apple?

I mean come ON - if someone owned a BB computer, a BB tablet, and BB music players and accessories but an Apple phone, wouldn't you recommend taking advantage of the synergy between devices and fully integrating?

Not everything is an agenda. He sounds legitimately sad to leave a platform he has supported with a loooooong list of BB phones for years now. But it certainly makes sense considering the rest of his tech in his home.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk HD
    I own all apple products and switched FROM an iPhone to bb10 with no issues at all.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-14 01:15 PM
    As it's unlikely that anything constructive is going to happen here, I'm closing this thread.

For the future, please avoid getting personal in this type of discussion. I'd also suggest taking a few minutes to review the Community Rules and Guidelines.
    01-01-14 01:16 PM
30 12