I know this has been touched on before but I can't find anything recent. I used to be a HUGE BB fan, I finally made the switch to Android and have been pretty pleased. I HATE touchscreens though and when the Bold 9930 came out I was wanting it bad. I finally pulled the trigger yesterday and all in all I really like it. Here is my problem. I am in charge of updating two Facebook fan pages for work. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do this. Ive downloaded Hootsuite and it works for updating my pages but not photos. If I cant get this resolved by tomorrow then I have to sell this and return to my Droid Razr. Please help, I want to keep this bad boy!
    04-15-12 05:06 PM
    Did you checkout the FB app on AppWorld?
    04-15-12 05:44 PM
    OMG the droid razr is a fantastic phone!!

as far as I know, you can only update the pages through the browser. there isn't an app available.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    04-15-12 05:47 PM
    The Droid Razr is far and away my favorite Android phone. I only really do a few things A LOT on my phone and all of them with the exception of Facebook, can be done on my Bold and its easier thanks to the SICK keyboard.. I cant seem to make it work on the browser either. Ill keep trying
    04-15-12 05:56 PM
    @Albee, you are kidding right?
    04-15-12 06:03 PM
    04-15-12 06:11 PM
    Install the BlackBerry Facebook app and you can open a picture and send it directly to Facebook. It works fine.

However, using any phone to do work related FB updates is, frankly, stupid. Get a PlayBook. Right tool for the job my man.
    04-15-12 07:38 PM
    I dont think you understood my original post. I have the FB app and can post a picture to my personal account just fine. I'm the administrator for 2 other pages and I need the option when I am out on the road to document my trips and update those pages directly from my Blackberry. I do not understand why that is "stupid" I also do not understand why i need a tablet to do something that almost every smartphone on earth can do? From the looks of it, Ill be returning to Android tomorrow. Damn I wish Blackberry would step up their game. I know there are so many people like me that MISS BLACKBERRY!! Unfortunately they just do not give us any reason to go back! Im trying Rim, I really am!
    04-15-12 09:58 PM
    I dont think you understood my original post. I have the FB app and can post a picture to my personal account just fine. I'm the administrator for 2 other pages and I need the option when I am out on the road to document my trips and update those pages directly from my Blackberry. I do not understand why that is "stupid" I also do not understand why i need a tablet to do something that almost every smartphone on earth can do? From the looks of it, Ill be returning to Android tomorrow. Damn I wish Blackberry would step up their game. I know there are so many people like me that MISS BLACKBERRY!! Unfortunately they just do not give us any reason to go back! Im trying Rim, I really am!
    Right then, return it. Get yourself a device that works for you, seems the best possible solution. Enjoy!
    04-15-12 11:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD