03-06-12 05:46 PM
29 12
tools
    snip Whats to stop the guy phoning orange and saying his phones been stolen as soon as he leaves?
    You two could write up a signed sale contract, with you saying I give my iPhone 4 to this guy for a 9900. And just to be extra careful, you could write in the 9900's PIN in there.
    03-06-12 05:12 PM
    9900 Dude, its all I'm sayin.
    03-06-12 05:17 PM
    So is there many problems with the 9900 I have wifi at home and they said I can test the phone before they leave
    I really think coming off an iPhone you'd be disappointed with a 9800.

Most users haven't had any problems with the 99**'s. You only see a lot of them here because people will tend to post more about how to solve a problem than not having a problem to solve.

Battery life on the 9900 is probably the worst of all the BB's, but you should still be able to get a whole day out of it between charges. It also is really not much of a gaming phone; I have a few card games on mine and wouldn't put much more than that on it. But for messaging and mobile browsing, you can't beat it.

Whats to stop the guy phoning orange and saying his phones been stolen as soon as he leaves?
    What's stopping you from doing the same thing if he does?!
    03-06-12 05:36 PM
    Well, if you can get it, I'd personally suggset the slider Torch series over the all-touch one, But that's just me since I find all touch to be frustrating, but since you had an iPhone, maybe you're used to it. That being said the 9800 runs on older OS (not that BB6 isn't good), but BB7 is doubtlessly better. I'd go for the upgrade on the 9800: the 9810, if that's an option. If not, I'd still get the slider 9800. But then again, I might just get a new iPhone. I'm sort of jumping between fences regarding which phone I want...
    03-06-12 05:46 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD