Hello.

We'll I'm new to the Whole "Blackberry" thing, and anyway..

My Iphone Broke, and I've been given a Blackberry Curve 8520, and I was wondering How i would get the BB Pin message Service thing going.

I Would be doing this on Pay as you go With Orange.

I was told, I could ring Orange and get them to give me a service which is "Blackberry Internet Service" B.I.S, for 5 per month, would this allow me to acsess blackberry messaging?
    07-12-10 01:12 PM
    Yes you have to have BIS/BES plan. since you are on individual plan you'll want BIS (blackberry internet service(server))

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-10 01:13 PM
    Thank mate, Was just Verifying
    07-12-10 01:16 PM
    Thank mate, Was just Verifying
    no problem. you'll also need the BIS plan to get about 95% of the applications working correctly as well... just an FYI.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-10 01:19 PM
    Hello.

We'll I'm new to the Whole "Blackberry" thing, and anyway..

My Iphone Broke, and I've been given a Blackberry Curve 8520, and I was wondering How i would get the BB Pin message Service thing going.

I Would be doing this on Pay as you go With Orange.

I was told, I could ring Orange and get them to give me a service which is "Blackberry Internet Service" B.I.S, for 5 per month, would this allow me to acsess blackberry messaging?
    it depends how long you have been an orange customer as sometimes they can throw it in for free just depends on how good you are at negotiating!
    07-13-10 04:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD