I realize there are some more BlackBerry ads on TV lately, but they are all for the Q10. I simply don't understand this and it frustrates the he11 out of me! The Z is such a great device and yet BlackBerry refuses to try to sell it!!! Why?????
    I've said this before in another thread, but the Q looks just like the bbs of old which most people in the US have rejected long ago... so to THEM the Q ads won't do anything to peak interest. most will see it and think of the same old BAD BlackBerry. If I were them I'd think BlackBerry to to be pretty pathetic...still! most people don't need a qwerty KB anymore....
    However, IMO the Z is so refreshing!! Every time I see an iPhone I yawn...Same old boring phone. then I look at my Z and think wow, what a great original device!!
    Why doesn't BlackBerry advertise the Z?!!?! Push it in people's faces until they realize how cool it is!!!
    Please BlackBerry....do this now!! before it's too late!!

Posted via CB10
    R Field likes this.
    08-11-13 08:16 PM
    Because the Z is an old outdated device, I just bought one brand new at an AT&T store today no contract [I'm not even a AT&T wireless user] for $350. They dropped the price last night to $400 in their stores, and an additional $25 - $50 off at stores possibly depending upon their stock...

So it's too late... You don't advertise a phone you can't make money on... Keep moving forward...
    08-11-13 08:39 PM
    Because the Z is an old outdated device, I just bought one brand new at an AT&T store today no contract [I'm not even a AT&T wireless user] for $350. They dropped the price last night to $400 in their stores, and an additional $25 - $50 off at stores possibly depending upon their stock...

So it's too late... You don't advertise a phone you can't make money on... Keep moving forward...
    It's not even a year old guy. Move on yourself. Please!

Verizon Z10. Running 10.1.0.4651. Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 08:53 PM
    Hard to deny the fact that it's an old outdated device. They locked the specs in at least a year before release. The Z10 would have been cutting edge back in February 2012....

Posted via CB10... 10.1.0.4633
    08-11-13 09:19 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=837448

Agree with you, as you can tell from the thread up top. However the phone has been out for 6 months now so don't anticipate any new commercials for the Z10. The commercials here in Canada for the Q10 are decent, but the ones for the Z10 were awful. I think this phone is far ahead of the iphone but because BlackBerry doesn't show it off, nobody knows how great it actually is. Let's hope when the Z30 comes out that maybe they will include all 4 devices together, and maybe this time show off the phone.

Posted via BlackBerry Z10
    08-11-13 09:20 PM
    Hard to deny the fact that it's an old outdated device. They locked the specs in at least a year before release. The Z10 would have been cutting edge back in February 2012....

Posted via CB10... 10.1.0.4633
    Specs aren't what makes a phone great, the OS and experience does that, specs are important, just not the end all be all. Iphone5 specs aren't anything special , but they sell like crazy.

Gamer_Radar likes this.
    08-11-13 09:23 PM
    They could highlight the z30 and include the other BB10 phones as well.

Show they have a phone for each persons needs and wants.

BlackBerry needs to widen folks vision of what they offer. Instead of promoting one phone at a time.

08-11-13 09:24 PM
    Z10 is still awesome but I think Google's Moto and iphone 6 could make it outadated...haven't tried 10.2 which lot of people say is awesome...But I aggree they should heavily market Z10 at least outside of US

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 09:29 PM
    I was pretty disappointed by the almost total lack of marketing for the Z10.

It's been out since March, and the Z30 looks to be coming soon, so I wouldn't hold my breath for a big Z10 marketing push at this point.

I'm on my Z10 now, running 10.2, and it just keeps getting better. It's just kind of sad the way BlackBerry didn't seen to make any effort in letting people know how cool and new it is.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 09:35 PM
    It's not even a year old guy. Move on yourself. Please!

Yup. Z10 was released I think end of March in US do it's barely past 4 months
    08-11-13 09:42 PM
    Specs aren't what makes a phone great, the OS and experience does that, specs are important, just not the end all be all. Iphone5 specs aren't anything special , but they sell like crazy.

Specs aren't everything but how will BB attract the Android users that normally value specs over OS? Poor Z10 sales is already proof it can't compete with IPhone's OS so if it's the Android chunk it wants to get, then give them the specs. Otherwise, they'll stay put and that's the conclusions I see in most reviews - not enough compelling reasons for Android users to switch and by that they mean specs.
    08-11-13 09:51 PM
    They could highlight the z30 and include the other BB10 phones as well.

Show they have a phone for each persons needs and wants.

BlackBerry needs to widen folks vision of what they offer. Instead of promoting one phone at a time.

This would be perfect when they released all the products. There's still the rumor of slider device deemed the "Z15" releasing soon after the Z30 release. Hopefully they finish off with a BB10 tablet-like device.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 10:26 PM
    You should always advertise your products. Makes no sense to not show people how great this device is. I went to a party last night and the people were shocked that I had a blackberry. They thought it was a good device.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 10:42 PM
    Z10 was VERY,VERY, VERY heavily advertized on CNBC and Bloomberg from its launch to the beginning of July.

Now it has changed over to the Q10(It's Time) which needs to be the case...they need to sell the unique Q10 as well.

Maybe the Z10 wasn't advertized enough on more entertainment type channels or broadcast(ABC, NBC, CBS) channels but that wasn't the case for the business channels...maybe misplaced marketing but all the business shows have been talking up iPhones and Android so I think it was needed to keep BlackBerry in the minds of the corporates.

Now the advertising will go to the A10 in a few months and it will be the right move too.

Peugeot 505 STI Peugeot 405 Mi16 Honda s2000...Chevrolet Corvette C7
    08-11-13 11:04 PM
    They should be advertising ALL BlackBerry 10 phones in their portfolio. To fail to do so is stupid. Whether in separate ones or all in one commercial. Even their Facebook page just had a cover photo of just the Q10 which is beyond dumb in my opinion.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    08-11-13 11:19 PM
    If BlackBerry is holding their "resources" for the Z30 they sending the wrong message to the potential customer. The Z10 is a great messaging device at the least. It has a phenomenal keyboard. Show a commercial that makes that point!

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 11:25 PM
    Simply the Z10 is awesome . My family love it, and my friends love it.

BB Z10 Rocks!
    08-11-13 11:28 PM
    So what about some grass roots advertising by BlackBerry faithful like us in social channels. I did just preview some YouTube videos to post on Facebook. Admittedly they are not always all favorable. But what if Crackberry.com produced some sterling quality stuff featuring the "best of Z10" features that we could repost to media outlets? I would do it in a heartbeat. So tired of this being in the hands of carriers!

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 12:00 AM
    The Z10 is old news and is not a potential moneymaker for BlackBerry anymore. They're not going to make a huge effort to promote it now.
    08-12-13 01:54 AM
    The Z10 is old news and is not a potential moneymaker for BlackBerry anymore. They're not going to make a huge effort to promote it now.
    I thought the. z10 was being replaced by the z30 due to dismal sales and high return rate,
    Why would they advertise?
    08-12-13 02:37 AM
    If the Z10 is out dated already (which I think is a load of crap) then BlackBerry screwed it up AGAIN! It's not too late to advertise this phone, unless of course they don't want to sell any. And if that's the case, everyone who bought one should be p!ssed!

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 08:42 AM
    Here in the UK I see more ads for the Z10 and have yet to see an ad for the Q10 (which I prefer and own) BlackBerry 10 also is in partnership with about 90% of all programming on Sky Atlantic channel but only ever shows the Z10 device and still no show of the Q10...think it's a tad unfair that over here the Q10 gets no love at all and very few online retailers stock the Q10 to buy as sim free but Z10 is everywhere on contract or sim free

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 08:47 AM
    P.s the Sky Atlantic channel isn't really aimed at the younger generation as it features mostly drama, and gritty TV shows both American and a few UK...I love it as I have always loved that content even when younger (30yrs old now) but it's not a channel the younger generation wud tune into and BlackBerry Ads are all over it

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 08:49 AM
    Specs aren't everything but how will BB attract the Android users that normally value specs over OS? Poor Z10 sales is already proof it can't compete with IPhone's OS so if it's the Android chunk it wants to get, then give them the specs. Otherwise, they'll stay put and that's the conclusions I see in most reviews - not enough compelling reasons for Android users to switch and by that they mean specs.
    Not every Android user is a spec junkie. Jellybean is far superior to bb10.
    08-12-13 12:34 PM
    They really need to step up their marketing. I was in a Wireless Toys store Saturday Aug 10 2013 and I saw this. Looking very bad. Sad Very Sad

Advertise the Z10....PLEASE!!!!!-img_00000458.jpg
    08-12-13 01:30 PM
28 12