I work for sprint/nextel, and I have specialized with the blackberries for over a year... yes, I am that tech support guy on the phone, but the good one who answers all your questions and tells you new hints and tricks, not the one who tries to rush you off the phone. I know everyone hates calling customer support, so I am here to help. If you need something that isn't answered anywhere else here, let me know! There is no blackberry problem I can't solve! I now not only work with the blackberries, but also all treo devices and most other sprint phones.... including the windows mobile devices and your average flip phone.
    03-09-08 12:00 PM
    What is your PIN or email address so I can ask you for help when needed? Thanks for being there for us! You can PIN me the info if you don't want to go public.
    03-09-08 02:09 PM
    Great work to have and a good attitude to boot.

Rushing valued clients? ISO 9001 Management standards should insure that is not happening, particularly in an American call center.

I look forward to picking your brain on occasion, much appreciated.
    03-09-08 02:17 PM
    What is your PIN or email address so I can ask you for help when needed? Thanks for being there for us! You can PIN me the info if you don't want to go public.
    I am not using my 8130 right now, and I am using a flip phone until the curve is released for sprint. But you can still email me at [email protected].... or write me here. I would be more than happy to get your my pin when I do get a curve. Have a good weekend!
    03-09-08 03:35 PM
    Well, no one is supposed to be rushing anyone at all. It just happens sometime when you get the less experienced person or someone who doesn't enjoy their job like I do!
    03-09-08 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD