Does anybody know if Blackberry is ever going to have Adobe 10.1 Flash on any of their phones? It has been rumored for years, and still no Flash.
    03-18-11 02:24 PM
    No.

Some version of Flash support will likely start appearing in some form on the QNX devices and maybe the 6.1 devices.

But not likely on any current devices.
    03-18-11 02:52 PM
    I wouldn't expect to see it until at least the interim OS between OS 6 and QNX and at least the next round of hardware upgrades.
    03-18-11 04:23 PM
    And once flash comes to BB everyone will start to complian about how short their batterylife will be lol. Wait...this reminds me of the Android devices that already have flash

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by luqman24; 03-18-11 at 06:06 PM.
    03-18-11 06:04 PM
    And once flash comes to BB everyone will start to complian about how short their batterylife will be lol. Wait...this reminds me of the Android devices that already have flash

Wait..this reminds me of the BB users who complain about the web browser.
    03-18-11 07:33 PM
    If you want flash, get an Atrix. I want an Atrix, but the only way I will get it is if I win one of the 5 packages bell? is giving away.
    03-18-11 07:48 PM

Speaking from experience? My Droid 2 gets similar battery life to what my Tour used to get with similar use.

The nice thing about Flash on Android is that you can either set it to load all Flash content, no Flash content, or decide for yourself which Flash content you let the device load.

The only reason your battery life will be "bad" on Android or the upgraded BB devices in the future will be because they're so much more advanced and more pleasant to use than older devices you won't be able to put em down.
    03-18-11 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD