I have a Tour 9630 running on software 5.0 Bundle 1675 which they say is the current version.

When I synced, all but a few of my contacts went away and I cannot get them back. I check the Address Book box but then it goes away.

I see other threads where folks with this problem were able to revert to an earlier version of the software but when I click Devices, I do not get an option to View Earlier Versions.

Help!!
    08-29-11 06:34 AM
    I have a Tour 9630 running on software 5.0 Bundle 1675 which they say is the current version.

When I synced, all but a few of my contacts went away and I cannot get them back. I check the Address Book box but then it goes away.

I see other threads where folks with this problem were able to revert to an earlier version of the software but when I click Devices, I do not get an option to View Earlier Versions.

Help!!
    Can you provide a bit more info about a few contacts go away and then your address book?? goes away, Do you mean your contacts? Not too sure what you really mean and the latest official OS for the tout is 5.0.0.975
    08-29-11 12:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD