and is it possible if they normally save to my sim card to also back them up on my sd memory card that i've inserted?
    I have an 8300 by the way.
    thanks for the help.
    11-29-07 12:55 PM
    They are saved to dedicated memory on the device, and can be copied to the SIM card. They cannot be saved to the Media Card.
    11-29-07 01:25 PM
    They are saved to dedicated memory on the device, and can be copied to the SIM card. They cannot be saved to the Media Card.
    I see....so no way to back them up on my media card.
    how do i save them to my sim card?
    11-29-07 01:32 PM
    You can open the contact, hilight a phone number, click Menu>Copy to SIM phone book. I can find no option that will allow you to copy all to the SIM card.
    11-29-07 01:47 PM
    Yes there is no option to Copy All To Sim because of field mapping. I think its best to fall into the habit of saving numbers to sim as soon as a new entry is created. I normally syncronise my contacts to my outlook just in case for some bizzare reason I have to use a normal handset.....
    11-29-07 02:24 PM
    I have a curve 8330 on the Sprint network and I can't find anyplace to save address book entries to sim card
    08-28-10 02:51 PM
    Holy thread grave digging! Wow! Three years old.

Umm ... Sprint is a CDMA network and the 8330 is a CDMA only device. As such, it does not have or use a SIM card.
    08-28-10 03:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD