i have a blackberry curve. been able to load music files in the past but now the mass storage message does not appear when i plug phone into computer. the activex does not appear in the list under turn windows features on or off. where do i find activex to reload?
    03-27-11 11:33 AM
    You do not need ActiveX in your browser to transfer files. You do not need to have any browser open at all. File transfer has nothing to do with the Internet on your PC.

To turn on Mass Storage Mode on your device, click Options, scroll to Memory and press the trackball/trackpad, scroll down to Mass Storage Mode Support and change it to Enabled, and then scroll to Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected and change it to Yes or Prompt.

(If you do have PC questions: What browser are you using? How to enable ActiveX in the browser depends on what browser you are using on your PC.)
    Last edited by lak611; 03-27-11 at 11:46 AM.
    03-27-11 11:42 AM
    Like lak stated, if setup correctly your pc will see your bb as an external disk or drive. You can the literally drag and drop gigabytes of music all at once and very quickly without need for any external programs or the DM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-11 09:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD