Hello --

I'm sure this may be simple, but I can not figure it out. I want to add a logo sometimes to the bottom of my emails. The logo is a small jpeg image. I dont want to attach the file, I want it viewed at the bottom of my signature.

I have auto text set up to give my name, email, and phone when i type in the command.

Is there a way I could set this up also ?

Similar to the BB Logo that was done here, (but not in my name)

Use the BlackBerry Logo in your BlackBerry Messenger Name! | CrackBerry.com

Thanks for all the help.
    09-07-08 07:39 PM
    curious to know this also
    09-07-08 10:20 PM
    You cannot put images in your signatures. I tried and it was confirmed by a couple mods that it's not an option. I'm sure it would be a load on the site if everyone has images in their signatures.
    09-08-08 12:30 AM
    You cannot put images in your signatures. I tried and it was confirmed by a couple mods that it's not an option. I'm sure it would be a load on the site if everyone has images in their signatures.
    That is correct
    09-08-08 12:33 AM
    I am also positive it will put a huge load on the server
    09-08-08 12:34 AM
    And there was I thinking the OP was asking if they could put an image in their outgoing email signature. . . . . . . .
    09-08-08 04:44 AM
    Yeah i took it as being adding a logo to an e-mail signature rather than a posting signature.

I'll have to give it a try via my BIS account.
    09-08-08 07:04 AM
    Yes I want to place a logo on an email signature not CB account.

I just want to add the logo to the body of the email. Not as an attachment.

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-08 09:20 AM
    Prior to HTML email, there is no way that would work correctly.

However, with HTML email in v4.5xx, it might be possible.

The image will have to be hosted on a server. Enter the URL enclosed in IMG tags.

If that works, include it in your auto text signature..
    09-08-08 10:05 AM
    Reed -- can you elaborate ??? I don't know what IMG tags are.

I am using empower pro to send and receive emails.

09-08-08 12:58 PM
    HTML is the formatting language used by Internet applications.

The earlier versions of the Operating System do not support HTML in email, but v4.5xx does.

You can experiment with tags by using the Go Advanced button. Tags are used to control the formatting of text and images.

Something like this?

BlackBerry� smartphones

Last edited by Reed McLay; 09-08-08 at 02:15 PM.
    09-08-08 02:11 PM
    Yes -- that is exactly what I want (haha but not that logo). But in an email.

Ahhhhh I have 4.2.2. When ... is 4.5 coming, ... verizon !!!!

But the "go advanced" button is in the bb menu w/ a 4.5 OS ???

Last edited by Reed McLay; 09-08-08 at 05:45 PM.
    09-08-08 04:43 PM
    The WAP fourm does not have the Go Advanced button, you have to use a Windows/Mac computer and a web browser.

The rest of the bad news, there is no carrier supported v4.5xx for the 8830, yet.

... and please keep your language suitable for a family friendly forum.

Last edited by Reed McLay; 09-08-08 at 05:45 PM.
    09-08-08 05:42 PM
    I want to add this logo to an email. I'm confused what the WAP forum has to do w the "GO Advanced button"

09-08-08 05:52 PM
    Do you see a Go Advanced button on WAP? No.

That is why you need to experiment on a computer.

09-08-08 08:48 PM
    Seems to work on HoFo just fine.

You can even add Gifs
    12-29-08 08:59 AM
    So is there or is there not a way to add a graphic to the signature of a blackberry phone. I am not talking about a sig file here or any other forum. I am talking about the auto signature feature on an actual Blackberry device.
    01-22-10 09:53 AM
    So is there or is there not a way to add a graphic to the signature of a blackberry phone. I am not talking about a sig file here or any other forum. I am talking about the auto signature feature on an actual Blackberry device.
    No, there is not. While the newer OS can display HTML emails, you can only compose in plain text.
    01-22-10 11:16 AM
    yes i agree
    01-22-10 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD