We all know that blinking red light is like crack for us. We wield our phone one handed and are the epitome of mobile productivity and definitely "keep you moving."

How many of you guys are addicted to the CB app itself. I find that whenever I have a few moments the CB app is the first thing I open. I'm not a corporate type who get hundreds of messages, so I'm infrequently in the hub.

For some reason I like BlackBerry news. I like reading about how people use their blackberries. I like the community despite its relative smallness to the ios and droid camps. Maybe it's because I'm in the US where BlackBerry isn't that popular anymore and I only occasionally run into another BlackBerry user. Sadly their the dual phone wielding type "for work."

Whenever I do run into another BlackBerry user I always strike up a conversation.

Any other stories????????

BBM me
    Pin:2AF31B69
    01-15-14 11:06 AM
    I have to be on CB as much as possible to answer threads so the CB app gets a lot of use for me as well.
    01-15-14 11:33 AM
    Have to or want to?

Posted via CB10
    SK122387 likes this.
    01-15-14 11:34 AM
    Actually yes.. I'm on here no less than 4 hours a day.
    I don't reply much, but I'm always reading and getting educated.. I learned so much about technology, finances, stock, business administrations and about how companies run... not to mention the gorgeous leak forums...

Too much knowledge man, I'm addicted

Posted via CB10 on my Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1055
    01-15-14 11:48 AM
    Most used app on my phone.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-14 11:51 AM
    I use the CB10 app all the time, and the CrackBerry page is always open in a web browser tab. I don't have a Facebook anymore, so CrackBerry has kind of replaced that. I read a bunch of other BlackBerry news sites as well, but none come close to being as complete or polished as CrackBerry.

I know there can be some "drama" amongst forum members with the mods and ambassadors, but I honestly think all that is a joke. It's an internet fan site for a phone, people get way too serious about it all. I like to come here for help, to read about new findings in leaks, to read CrackBerry interviews, and sometimes to use Shop CrackBerry as well.

Most forum members are cool, and when I read the arguments and fights, I just laugh at the way a bunch of adults are acting. I guess you could say I come here for laughs too.
    01-15-14 01:51 PM
    This link shows an old crackberry post with thousands of emoticons!

http://crackberry.com/sites/crackber...1022612930.jpg

Someone needs to get crackberry Adam to post a list of the codes!
    01-15-14 09:19 PM
    I also check the CB app A LOT!

Post via my AWESOME Q10! BBM Channel: C12140D
    01-15-14 09:45 PM
    I find it very helpful to get short cuts, etc on my phone and to stay informed about what's up in the blackberry world... I always try to share the info with those I know who are still on a BlackBerry device... anything that keeps people using these devices and away from buying itoys or android!

via ?CB10 on my fabulous z10 ? device
    01-15-14 09:56 PM
    I think the fact that I'm responding to this thread says it all.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-14 09:59 PM
    I think I like the Cb app because in the us there isn't many people with BlackBerry anymore! This app replaces real conversation I used to have showing off my BlackBerry. Now everyone shows off their ios or droid phones at parties!
    01-15-14 10:18 PM
    I really hate the CB10 app. Because of this app my Z10 is stuck charging and I'm replying through my PB.
    01-27-14 09:16 PM
    We all know that blinking red light is like crack for us. We wield our phone one handed and are the epitome of mobile productivity and definitely "keep you moving."

How many of you guys are addicted to the CB app itself. I find that whenever I have a few moments the CB app is the first thing I open. I'm not a corporate type who get hundreds of messages, so I'm infrequently in the hub.

For some reason I like BlackBerry news. I like reading about how people use their blackberries. I like the community despite its relative smallness to the ios and droid camps. Maybe it's because I'm in the US where BlackBerry isn't that popular anymore and I only occasionally run into another BlackBerry user. Sadly their the dual phone wielding type "for work."

Whenever I do run into another BlackBerry user I always strike up a conversation.

Any other stories????????

BBM me
    Pin:2AF31B69
    I didn't read a single word you wrote because the only thing that matters is your avatar pic! Loved Henry Cavill but Christopher Reeve will always be the best Superman for me! Not only did he play a noble Man of Steel, but he also played a charismatic Clark Kent! He will be missed.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 09:23 PM
    The web version of the forum is terrible. So slow to load because of ads.

The CB 10 app kicks **** because no ads, fast, easy to navigate. The last update fixed all the bugs I had encountered too.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 09:28 PM
    haha this app is gonna cause me to go broke. I was an iphone and android user for years and went Blackberry last june. since then I have been buying and exchanging. I spend about 4 hours a day on here.
    01-27-14 09:37 PM
    Nope.. I'm not addicted..

Only checking for new posts or new threads every hour..

Posted via Awesome Astro flying10.2.1.1925 on CB10. For a regular dose of Quotes, subscribe C001190A9 .
    01-27-14 09:49 PM
    Yeah me neither. Sometime just when I wake randomly wake up in the middle of the night I check the app... and of course every morning...and obviously every night before I sleep.... and sometimes during class and work.

That's about it. I'm not too worried.

Channel for BlackBerry users in India :- C004A271F
    01-27-14 10:07 PM
    Yes. The app is way better than the desktop version, which was already pretty good.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 11:26 PM