Is there a way to make new folder icons?
    I know there are stock ones, but the 9700 also throws in some new ones, so I was hoping to restore them if I ever delete them.
    I'm particularly interested in the docs2go folder which use to exist in the Curve and now there isn't which is annoying to me.
    01-18-10 11:45 PM
    AFAIK the icons are tied to the theme you're using. I've just started playing with the theme creator. Doesn't look like it would be too hard to spin your own theme that was nothing more than the default theme with additional icons.
    01-19-10 10:39 AM
    AFAIK the icons are tied to the theme you're using. I've just started playing with the theme creator. Doesn't look like it would be too hard to spin your own theme that was nothing more than the default theme with additional icons.
    i was hoping to be able to add icons with just sticking it on the phone or on the sd card

blehs
    01-20-10 12:12 AM
    When you see a folder scroll to it and hit the menu key then select "Edit Folder". You will see the name of the folder then scroll far to the left and click the icon, after that it is self explanatory.

Edit-Sorry I wasn't really paying attention to your post. Lol. My bad.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by 04stx; 01-20-10 at 12:23 AM.
    01-20-10 12:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD