If i click a email address in the from field or in an email? how can i add this to an existing contact? there only an option to create a new contact?

this really annoys me every time i try do this, surely theres an option for this
    07-14-09 10:39 PM
    Not that I have heard, I have to copy + paste, its a pain, but maybe someone can help us find an app or shortcut.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 11:33 PM
    Lol, I've always wanted to say this, here goes...

"There's an app for that."

Add To Contact - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    07-14-09 11:58 PM
    Copy the address, click your contact, Menu>Edit.
    Scroll to email field>Menu>Add E-Mail>Menu>Paste.

Natively, your contact list is allowed 3 e-mail addys. Two ways around this. A second entry for tou contact; or, add extra e-mail addresses in the notes section.

Hopefully, this info will help if you don't want to add an app.

07-15-09 12:14 AM
    I find this such a waste of key strokes. Why should I add an app for something that should be so simple. Makes me want to switch back to iPhone or look at Android. I think I have carpel tunnel from having to push so hard on tiny buttons.
    02-04-11 01:10 PM
    I find this such a waste of key strokes. Why should I add an app for something that should be so simple. Makes me want to switch back to iPhone or look at Android. I think I have carpel tunnel from having to push so hard on tiny buttons.
    Really? Pressing menu 2ce, selecting action 2ce and opening a contact is to much work? Give me a break. That's what's wrong with the world. Its done gone and gotten lazy. Just when I thought I heard it all.

02-04-11 03:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD