Hey guys Ive got a Tour and I bought Berry Weather about 3 days ago now after running the trial version for 2 days. After I purchased it I got an email that said "this is your activation code: Error - Contact Support". I have contacted support three times now and haven't heard anything from bellshare. The first email I sent was 3 days ago and the site says they should repsond within 48 hours. Just wondering if there is any other way to go about getting my code...I miss my weather!!!
    07-23-09 09:04 AM
    Hey guys Ive got a Tour and I bought Berry Weather about 3 days ago now after running the trial version for 2 days. After I purchased it I got an email that said "this is your activation code: Error - Contact Support". I have contacted support three times now and haven't heard anything from bellshare. The first email I sent was 3 days ago and the site says they should repsond within 48 hours. Just wondering if there is any other way to go about getting my code...I miss my weather!!!

Your on the right track, if the supplied activation code does not work, only teh published can correct that problem.
    07-23-09 09:19 AM
    well thats the issue...they didnt supply a code...it simply says ERROR - CONTACT SUPPORT...

no activation code to even try...i visited the site and tried retrieving a lost code and all that and each time i get the same error...it even confirms that the PIN number supplied is valid...but still no luck
    07-23-09 11:12 AM
    have you tried the bellshare forum site they may get to you if you post there

Bellshare - BerryWeather
    07-23-09 01:47 PM
    I'm in the same boat. I changed from one 8900 to another one and needed to transfer my berry weather and berry buzz and emailed them several times and have not received anything from them concerning my problem. The transfer pin part of there site didn't work either. Honestly I was about to just repurchase the spps but bad customer support is something that really hacks me. Hopefully you can at least get your code. I puchased my apps from the crackberry store and have emailed them as well in hopes they can have better luck contacting bellshare.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-09 10:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD