So I get this email, one I've gotten before, telling me I am no longer receiving email to my blackberry until I go to the email setup app on my phone and update my password. Before, I've done the same thing, and when I went their, my email was already typed in, All I had to do was enter my password and hit Save.

NOW, when I go their, It asks me if I want to make a new account or log in to an old one. I tried my email and password and it didnt work. So then I hit "forgot password" and put in my email to get my password sent to me on my device. When I get the message, It says I do not have an account set up. So THEN, I go to set another up, and when it asks my PIN, I put it in, and It comes back and tells me I cannot make another account because I already have one ?

Im totally confused, anyone else had this problem?
    03-25-09 02:30 PM
    Did you try logging on at the internet BIS site?

BlackBerry Internet Service

Also, reading your post in bold font is difficult.
    03-25-09 02:35 PM
    Yeah I tried doing it at the site and it says I dont have an account under that email address, but when I go to make a new one and put in my PIN, it says I already have one with my BB. And no, I dont have any other email addresses I couldve used. Its crazy.
    03-25-09 02:37 PM
    This is what I get when I try to make a new account on the site, using my same PIN:

But when I put my PIN in on my phone so they can send me my password, It says "an user name and password doesn't exist"...

Like, WTF?!
    03-25-09 02:44 PM
    You just need to call your carrier and they'll resolve it quickly. There's threads on here about stuff like this. Usually the solution is calling the carrier.
    03-25-09 02:49 PM
    Yeah, I was dreading having to call Telus and deal with one of them over the phone, but I guess Ill have to call and see if they can fix it.
    03-25-09 02:52 PM
    There is no other way, you got to call them. Sorry bud.
    03-25-09 03:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD