Downloaded Blackberry platform .136 but now my phone won't work?
    I just bought the 9780 bold yesterday, and did an update it asked me for. Now my screen only says "blackberry platform 6.5.0.136" at the top and lists all the homescreen options underneath in a white screen. I can no longer access anything only my phone. I have tried removing the battery and putting it back in but that does nothing. someone help please!
    05-26-11 07:20 PM
    Ok many have us have been in the same situation. Here's how to fix it.
    I'm using crackberry from my phone so I can't post a link to the vid. But go to youtube and search: Nuked Blackberry. (The vid is by crackberry) this should resolve your issue.

Please get back to us and post if this helped you.

Best of luck.
    Jack

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-11 08:32 PM
    ^what he said

Here is a link or address to copy and paste into your browser address bar to go along with the video it has step by step instructions you can print out.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry

05-26-11 09:51 PM
    Thanks i also ran into this !
    05-27-11 05:41 AM
    A pearl of wisdom. In some ways, be glad this happened. The first time I dealt with a nuked berry, it freaked and stressed me out to no end. Then folks on the forum calmed me down.

I DLed the OS, wiped the berry, reloaded the OS, restored from backups, and off I went.

Sure, it was "scary" but now I am relazed when anything weird happens.

They say with experience comes wisdom! Sure does with a BB!!!!
    05-27-11 07:23 AM
    I had the same problem. I'm from Australia and use an apple computer. My BB software won't let me restore the phone. I need my phone ASAP!

Someone please HELP!!!
    06-01-11 05:58 AM
    I found the best way to do this is to just download the official OS for your phone from RIM. I use (JL_Cmder) to wipe the phone clean. And BBSAK to upgrade the OS. And problem is fix in 30min time. You can download (JL_Cmder) its for free just google it. Very simple to use no long boring posts to read. If you need me to explain how to use it and need links to RIM OS download site PM me.

06-01-11 06:28 AM
    i tired to pm you but it wouldn't let me! Im really confused as to what I have to do! So do i go on the blackberry site and download (JL_Cmder)????
    06-01-11 06:48 AM
    06-01-11 07:09 AM
    i tired to pm you but it wouldn't let me! Im really confused as to what I have to do! So do i go on the blackberry site and download (JL_Cmder)????
    You situation is complicated because you are using an Apple computer. The JL_Cmder is a Windows utility.

In order to rebuild your BlackBerry, locate a friend with a Windows computer. Download and install BlackBerry Desktop Manager and a copy of the current device OS software from these links:

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Desktop Software

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites

Open BlackBerry Desktop Manager, connect your BlackBerry, then select Applications. You will be prompted to install the OS software which will take about 30 min.

06-01-11 06:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD