I just made the jump and picked up a 9700. I'm still getting accustomed to it. I set up my email and would like to know if I can access my old emails in the inbox? Or am I only allowed to access the current emails that I sent/received on the BB?
    01-23-10 06:56 AM
    1. You can't on BIS.

2. Yes
    01-23-10 07:45 AM
    I was able to on BIS. Using my gmail account that is. I moved all my emails into an archived folder, set them all to unread, then moved em back to the inbox. They started coming into my berry rather quickly. now grant you it downloaded the first 200 emails, but to say NO is a wrong answer.
    01-23-10 07:55 AM
    I was able to on BIS. Using my gmail account that is. I moved all my emails into an archived folder, set them all to unread, then moved em back to the inbox. They started coming into my berry rather quickly. now grant you it downloaded the first 200 emails, but to say NO is a wrong answer.
    He he, you don't need to do all that, you can just remote search them
    01-23-10 07:57 AM
    He he, you don't need to do all that, you can just remote search them
    This fixed it. But how do I get the next set of matches (beyond the first 19)?
    01-05-11 09:49 AM
    I have never noticed the limitation before. I am not sure if there is a way to get more than the 19.

Looks like when the first screen is displayed, press the menu key, scroll down and select "Get more results." Kind of tedious but it does work.
    Last edited by MobileMadness002; 01-05-11 at 09:58 AM.
    01-05-11 09:52 AM
    Bummer. I don't have "Get more results" as an option.
    Plus, after I "Add All", they don't stick. Go back to Inbox. Go back to folder, and folder is empty.
    01-05-11 10:10 AM
    Well, my option also has 20 hits per screen display. Try searching for something a little more common. Like "Crackberry" in the subject line.
    01-05-11 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD