How do i acess my Crackberry account from my storm? I put in my e-mail or screen name & password keep getting invalid. Tried to register and it says user already using that name & email. Any help
    Frustrated crackberry user
    04-23-09 05:57 PM
    How do i acess my Crackberry account from my storm? I put in my e-mail or screen name & password keep getting invalid. Tried to register and it says user already using that name & email. Any help
    Frustrated crackberry user
    What part of the cb site are you attempting to log in at? I find that it is easier to log in from the forums.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-09 07:01 PM
    Be careful with the password field if you have Caps, numbers, or special characters in your password. You might find it useful to go to forum control panel and change the password to something easier to type on a Storm's screen - all lower case while you test.
    04-23-09 07:30 PM
    Another possible help would be to go into your browser and clear out your cache. Sometimes that can prevent you from browsing freely on certain sites.
    04-23-09 07:32 PM
    I downloaded slide lock got a email for a update said go to my account at crackberry but cannot get into my account using phone, says info invalid
    Thanks
    04-24-09 05:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD