I recently got a used BB 8820 to use as an electronic notepad and word processor. I don't use it as a phone because I've already got a cell phone, and it works great for me.

But now I'd like to see if I can use its wifi capability to access my ISP's email server. I can access my ISP's webmail portal, but can't get past the little graphic box with the words I have to type in before getting through. And my ISP just told me there wasn't anything they could do.

I think you'll understand why I think this is a bit of a unique situation. So I'm coming to you all for help.
    04-06-10 03:31 PM
    You would need a Blackberry server somewhere to run that probably. The phone itself doesn't do e-mail but relies on a server somewhere to push it out.
    04-06-10 04:55 PM
    Do they have a plain simple html version of their webmail?
    04-07-10 08:18 AM
    tiggit mail POP3 and IMAP client for BlackBerry I was curious about something else and stumbled upon a solution.
    04-07-10 10:33 AM
    I'm trying the trial version of tiggit, but I'm running into a few snags with setting it up on my BB. Not giving up, though. Thanks.
    04-09-10 12:36 PM
    I got tiggit to work this weekend. Still running into a snag with uploading, but I know that'll work out eventually. This problem is solved. My thanks to all, especially "MisterObvious".
    04-11-10 08:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD