Hello,

Here is the scenario:
    - From the desktop, a user creates a meeting request and sends it off
    - Recipient receives meeting request on their Blackberry, Accepts the meeting, adds a note and sends it off. Meeting is added to the BB Calendar
    - Originating sender receives the email BUT it is blank! There is no indication if the person has accepted the meeting or declined and the notes are not there either

Here is another scenario:
    - User sends a meeting request via their Blackberry calendar
    - Recipient receives meeting request on their desktop via Outlook, Accepts the meeting, adds a note and sends it off
    - Originating sender receives the email on their Blackberry and everything is visible

I'm pretty sure it's not an Exchange Issue, it's a BB issue. I have run a lot of tests with various email accounts/venders and the same result with all. One thing that I did find was if you 'accept, decline, tentative' without a 'comment', it comes in properly with all email accounts/venders but if you 'accept, decline, tentative' with a 'comment', that is when it's a blank email with all email accounts/venders.

I sure hope someone here has the answer to this!

BTWWe have SBS2011, which has Exchange 2010 and we do not have a BES server, that is provided via our ISP. Also, We are using Public Folders and it's not BB model specific.

THANKS!!
    08-25-11 01:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD