hi guys

i am gonna sell my 2 month old bold. so it has a quite long warranty left yet. my questions:

1. will the buyer be able to ask for the warranty if he needs in future?

2. do i need to hand over any document for his help in asking for warranty if needed in future?

pls help soon.. thanks..
    10-09-09 11:27 PM
    no, once you sell the device, technically, the warranty is gone.
    10-09-09 11:29 PM
    no, once you sell the device, technically, the warranty is gone.
    so the second buyer cannt use the warranty?
    so then if i buy a phone and gift it to someone he/she cannt use the warranty?
    10-09-09 11:40 PM
    i bought a phone from someone on cl.....it was an 8330. i had problems with it so I called cs and told them about it. it probably took 3 calls before someone finally understood what was going on with the phone. the cs told me that a replacement is on its way. i asked him that i bought the phone off cl and he said he checked the esn or meid on the phone and that it was still under the manufacturers warranty. so i dunno if its just you carrier or i got a really good cs rep on the phone
    10-10-09 12:17 AM
    i bought a phone from someone on cl.....it was an 8330. i had problems with it so I called cs and told them about it. it probably took 3 calls before someone finally understood what was going on with the phone. the cs told me that a replacement is on its way. i asked him that i bought the phone off cl and he said he checked the esn or meid on the phone and that it was still under the manufacturers warranty. so i dunno if its just you carrier or i got a really good cs rep on the phone
    ya i guess there shudnt be any problem.. like i may gift a phone i bought to my grandma and if the phone is dead , att wont respect the warranty? that doesnt look fair and logical..
    Last edited by admirer; 10-10-09 at 07:47 PM.
    10-10-09 12:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD