I'm admittedly behind the times, and outdated Palm platform has always been my phone of choice, and I currently have no data plan and loathe SMS...

However I want to be able to surf the web, full color, full feature. That is the main reason behind getting a new phone.

Using it as a modem would be a plus (on an unlimited Data plan).

I don't mind BIG, and really like the keyboard on my Treo.

I can't stand lag, so it looks like the Storm is out (the video review I saw took seconds to bring up an app.. the guy was pushing 3-4 times and then waiting, waiting... ) ---if this has been fixed I'd like to know.

That seems to leave me with the Bold and the Curve. I'm probably going to be on Verizon but would like to move to AT&T (just FYI not looking for carrier advice).

So... which BB do you think I'll most love and will give me the happy shiny disposition of a CB addict?
    04-30-09 10:31 AM
    I'm biased, but I'm sure you'll be plenty pleased with a Bold.
    04-30-09 10:33 AM
    I'm pretty biased as well. I love my curve but I have heard great things about the Bold. But any Berry would give you the happy disposition of a CB addict as long as it is your Blackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-09 10:45 AM
    I think you will enjoy a BB so many have came and joined leaving their teros behind and have never looked back!
    04-30-09 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD