That will be all.
    06-10-11 10:51 PM
    I think he was talking about the Apple business plan. Steal everyone's ideas right from the Logo out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-11 07:35 AM
    I guess he was right and it certainly worked out for Apple. RIM might want to take a leaf from that page to keep up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    06-11-11 08:47 AM
    I think he was talking about the Apple business plan. Steal everyone's ideas right from the Logo out.

LOL...indeed, as one whose lifespan brackets Apple records and iTunes I have to agree the thieving began on day 1, but it's worked out well for both sides now I assume $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    06-11-11 04:32 PM
    i dont think its thieving as much as it is taking concepts used by others and improving and making them work even better. apple didnt have copy paste right away but when they added it, it was the best out there and still is today IMO. Android is second and RIM on touch handsets still lacks a ton. The PB copy/paste is pretty good actually but we need to see that on OS 7 also.

They are the first to do anything normally but they generally do 1 up everyone in the way they do it. Its easy and smooth and works well.
    06-11-11 06:10 PM

That will be all.
    K..........
    06-11-11 08:18 PM
    Clearly they stole this one:

iCloud Communications sues Apple for obvious reasons -- Engadget

Last edited by belfastdispatcher; 06-12-11 at 03:09 AM.
    06-12-11 03:05 AM
    And probably this one too:

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://w...gqo1CX_kjfQnSQ

06-12-11 03:06 AM
    i dont think its thieving as much as it is taking concepts used by others and improving and making them work even better. apple didnt have copy paste right away but when they added it, it was the best out there and still is today IMO. Android is second and RIM on touch handsets still lacks a ton. The PB copy/paste is pretty good actually but we need to see that on OS 7 also.

They are the first to do anything normally but they generally do 1 up everyone in the way they do it. Its easy and smooth and works well.
    How is iPhone Copy and paste better than BB?

Highlight, Click Alt+Trackpad
    Paste left shift+Trackpad.
    06-12-11 11:33 PM

Not better than a blackberry with physical keyboard, but it is better than a touchscreen blackberry, including the playbook and the storm. iOS copy and paste is quite neat, or at least thats what i've found after comparing the ipad vs the playbook and the iphone against several androids.
    06-12-11 11:42 PM

Because you have to hit a button. And for some of these people that's really hard.

06-13-11 12:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD