Free download ABC Amber IPD Merger, combine multiple IPD files into a single file

A recent thread linked to another app by this company and I decided to poke around and see what other apps they have and came across this one. Recently having discovered a bug related to the keep messages forever option in the messages settings not keeping messages forever I had thought I would never be able to get them back on my BB. I had backups that contained the messages but as far as I could find there was no way to selectively restore only certain portions of the databases within the backups. ABC IPD Merger appears to be just what I need to be able retrieve those messages back onto my BB. I have not installed it on my PC yet to actually use it but from looking at their info, it appears this will be quite handy for anyone who has wanted to selectively recover from within databases within a backup.
    07-15-08 12:12 AM
    Great find Stoneryno!

This will be very helpfull to many
    07-15-08 12:19 AM
    It's a shame it's not a one time buy of their $20.00...seems that's just for 1 year!
    07-15-08 12:22 AM
    I think you may have misread it:

SINGLE

License for one user.

Price: US $19.95

I just tried out the demo and it looks like it does the job. The downside is the demo version is limited to 30 entries. So I will need to buy the software to be able to completely merge my older backups with my current backup since my phone log contains 153 entries. And my SMS contains 137 entries. But i did do a test merge none the same and all the ones that got deleted due to the bug in the keep messages setting were on my BB along with the ones that were already on my BB. However because of the demo limit the newest phone log entries were missing. So I restored from the backup I did before attempting the merge and restore from the merged IPD. I don't know how often if ever again I will need to use the app though. It would be a shame to spend $20 on something I will only use this one time.
    07-15-08 12:42 AM
    I can convert the trial into a virtual version that will not expire after 30 days.

Dm
    07-15-08 08:56 AM
    But I will still have the 30 entry limit though right? Because its not the 30 day limit that is the problem for me its the 30 entry limit. I really doubt I will have any use for the app once I retrieve the auto deleted call and message log entries as a result of the bug. And it seems rather silly to me to buy it for just one use. I was trying to think if there was some sort of way to work around the limit even if it mean multiple transfers but I am not quite sure I'm understanding exactly how it works. When I used the merged IPD to restore to my BB I seen all the stuff that was missing but quite a bit of the newest part of the log was missing. I'd have to do a detailed comparison side by side to see how much of the newest stuff was missing. I'm just wondering if it is possible at all to get everything into one IPD to restore to the phone or if they designed it in such a way that during the trial you gain nothing out of using it other than seeing if you like how it works. I was even thinking well if enough people want it then we could all go in on a multi user purchase. Hech i even thought could the forum community here be considered one site for the $60 thing then CB could have it for everyone on the forum.
    Last edited by Stoneryno; 07-15-08 at 01:56 PM.
    07-15-08 01:53 PM
    what happened to the abc merger site? I tried to get to the full download or register and I don't see no link on the processtext.com website
    11-03-10 12:09 AM
    Can someone please help me with this issue. Has anyone bought the full version of the IPD Manager and still have the full installer for it? If so can you PM me a download link for it?

I bought the software back in 2007 and still have my original reg file they sent me however there site does not work, the download link I had to there full version is invalid and every time I attempt to email them it instantly bounces back.

I have bought several programs from them in the past and still have the full installers for them, however this one apparently I only have the trial version which does not see the registration key in the registry. I tested some of the other software installed the full version but not the key and it resorts back to the trial so I'm not trying to steal or pirate all I need is for someone to give me the full installer which will resort back to the trial but when my key is imported it will go to the full version.

So if anyone has the full installer can you PM me a link or something? I don't need any registration keys since I have the original email from the company with my key.

Thank you.
    11-04-10 05:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD