Rrright...

I am using 9900, love the device but this morning it's driving me insane..

Woke up to a flashing LED and thought good morning blackberry lots of emails and messages to read..

I can see alerts on the main page, bbm, whatsapp, emails and text messages. You know when you press that tool bar and a drop down menu shows you everything including all missed calls and meetings planned.. I can see the new emails, and the new messages. I can access these messages and read them but the problem is the following;

I CAN'T SEE THEM IN THE INBOX! I didn't open all of them from the drop down menu on the main screen but just one (important one). Now I am trying to locate it in the inbox but can't find it. Not only I can't find it, I can't find any of the emails under the drop down menu in the inbox.... I can open them in the dropdown menu but once opened, they're gone!!!!!!!!!!! I sent a test one from another email address, same story. it's on the main screen, it flashes but if I go to inbox there's nothing. what's weird is that Whatsapp messages are there but just emails aren't. (although accessible from the alerts menu on the main screen.

May it have something to do with the software upgrade that I did last night???? took an hour....

Can anyone help??? PLEASE!

A
    12-19-11 05:53 AM
    Yes a battery pull was performed.

Software is 7.0, just upgraded bundle to 2406.

Cheers
    12-19-11 07:34 AM
    Nope.

I will redo the upgrade again this evening and let you know.

Thanks.
    12-19-11 08:05 AM
    Do you use Gmail? You might have a new email but in the spam folder.
    12-19-11 08:13 AM
    Hi yes gmail but it's not spam.

All new messages can't be viewed from the inbox. I can see the sent items I send from either blackberry or the web. but any incoming mail can only be viewed from the main screen when you click on the alerts top bar. if you go to the mailbox, you won't see new emails although there's star blinking..

I tried to do a search and it finds the emails but once you go back to the mailbox, it won't list them new ones.

I just connected to desktop manager and performed a quick "repair" but still no luck!
    12-19-11 08:25 AM
    Ah!!!
    This happens to me also, both on my 9900 and 9700.
    The best therapy seems to be time... -at most an hour
    It happens to me when using Whatsapp and very hardly emails.
    12-19-11 10:08 AM
    An hour?? I would be ok if it's just an hour, It's been 10.... STILL NOT RESOLVED!

I wonder when I should contact my service provider to have it replaced? Any ideas??

Cheers
    12-19-11 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD