one of the main features that seems to make people want to keep their 9900 is the keyboard shortcuts. basically touching one button opens an app or does some kind of function.

the q10 has universal search like the 9900, but it has those shortcuts built into it, and its just for the q because it has a keyboard!!!!

do you people seriously not upgrade for what really boils down to touching one button versus touching a couple?

on the 9900, hit B to bring up bbm, then find your contact, and type the message

on the q10, you just start typing bbm and your contacts name and itll automatically compose the message!!!

on the 9900, you type A and it will bring up your address book, then you still have to scroll and find your contact to perform the desired action

on the q10, just type "call steve" "bbm steve" "text steve" or just "steve" and itll find steve!

there are no one button app shortcuts because you dont need them! you type "ev" and by the time you type the v, itll find evernote.

im typing on a bold right now, which is a device i really like. my q is charging and i love to play with my bold from time to time. but i dont lose any functionality whatsoever and i gain productivity by leaps and bounds with the q10!!!!!!

blackberry didnt mess up by "taking away features" because all the features are still there!!! no one provided education, training and how to videos!!!! blackberry should have launched the q10 with the bold on stage right next to it and SHOW the comparisons and then SHOW how its better!!!

dont hold on to an old phone for petty reasons! use bb10 its better!! keep your bold as a backup device, an alarm clock and a phone you occasionally pull out and play with like an old game boy. when you travel, switch your sim cards and use your bold so you dont worry about losing your daily driver phone. you will be dying to switch back when you get back home!

bb10 is better!!! FYI i am still un decided on the passport or classic.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    10-01-14 10:06 AM
    It's a matter of habit I think for most people and what they are used to. I agree BB10 is great, but change for some, is well tough.

The Classic should take care of that
    10-04-14 01:00 PM