Theres alot of posts on other devices, and I've seen some on the 9700 but none related to AD2P. Anyone have an Audio/Video sync issue when using bluetooth ? The video/audio seems to sync fine when not using bluetooth.

I've tried various settings and converting programs ( Handbrake is my usually ).

I haven't tried cropping the file to 480 x 360, but the native file res of the original file isn't much bigger, so not sure if that will make a diff.

Also, would the framerate make a big diff ? I usually leave it at original or at the most go 29.97 fps.
    01-06-10 12:46 PM
    I think leaving the framerate alone is your best bet.. as far as it not syncing with bluetooth I have no clue
    01-06-10 01:07 PM
    It could have to do with the lag time between your headset and your phone. I know it might sound weird but sometimes my headset lags when I'm on a call whereas it wouldn't if I had it turned on.

With AD2P I'm not sure what the issue would be, maybe it's set up for just audio and not audio/visual?

Have you tried messing with the buffering speed on it? Like if it's from a website?
    01-06-10 01:12 PM
    It could have to do with the lag time between your headset and your phone. I know it might sound weird but sometimes my headset lags when I'm on a call whereas it wouldn't if I had it turned on.

With AD2P I'm not sure what the issue would be, maybe it's set up for just audio and not audio/visual?

Have you tried messing with the buffering speed on it? Like if it's from a website?
    I've tried everything, all diff settings...I've got riped DVD's, starting with an AVI file converting to MP4. I previously had a BB 8900, using the same bluetooth headset, and some of the same video files, and no problems there...Just now with the 9700.
    01-06-10 01:25 PM
    Do they play in sync without the headset?
    01-06-10 01:30 PM
    hi just want to share with you that this error not only happen with 9700, happen with bold 9000 also.

But if you use the speaker or wire headset, video / audio will sync nicely.

I think it was cause of delay time when bluetooth transmit the audio file...cmiiw
    01-06-10 01:40 PM
    Do they play in sync without the headset?
    Well thats the weird thing...some vids will be in sync without bluetooth then not in sync with, and then some not in sync with or without...Theres no rhyme or reason it seems. But the majority of the time, in sync without headset and not in sync with bluetooth headset.

Also, when I start the video, for about the first 5 min its in sync with the bluetooth headset, then after that it starts to go out of sync..also if I fast forward or pause, that puts it out of sync when I play again.
    01-06-10 02:05 PM
    I think its a proplem with AD2P in general as it is the same on My Z10
    06-02-13 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD