maybe i am just nostalgic. but several months down the line and i still keep reverting to my 9700 bold...i just cant kick the habit. everyso often i bust out my torch and update it with all the latest apps, i try it out for a while and lose interest. i understand that it is in fact more capable but with the proper tweaking and updating to the proper os6 leak my bold is the Little Engine That Could. i dont like wedging my thumb to reach the top line of keys and even then i sometimes double press. i love the two shortcut sides keys on the bold, why didnt the torch come with them. i am still not a fan of touch screen typing mayb it is just me. and i dont see the point of upgradin to the 9780. i just wanted to share that and see other peoples opinions and see who thinks the torch is better than my 9700. :-P

i will however get the new bold touch that will be coming out soon enough. for obcvious reason :-) share your thoughts
    04-08-11 08:21 PM
    My thought, sell your Torch and save up!
    04-09-11 01:31 AM
    9700 is good! Always loved to type on it. But I don't mind bigger screen to view items! Will be getting the bold touch when its released!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-11 01:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD