im travelling in florida with my data roaming off. because i dont want a big long roaming bill for data when i get home. My wifi like was white earlier now its now working at all. i can connect to the internet and my laptop works fine. there an issue with data on rims network right now i wanna chat on bbm lol.. any advise other then pulling my battery all 3 device of my other family members dont work either..
    12-22-09 11:26 PM
    im travelling in florida with my data roaming off. because i dont want a big long roaming bill for data when i get home. My wifi like was white earlier now its now working at all. i can connect to the internet and my laptop works fine. there an issue with data on rims network right now i wanna chat on bbm lol.. any advise other then pulling my battery all 3 device of my other family members dont work either..
    Wait until the outage is over. Until then there is nothing you can do.
    12-22-09 11:27 PM
    Mine dont work either? No idea. Even tec support said to put phone on hotspot, battery pull, and reset IP. Still Nothing. Likely an issue due to the Rim Net...

Ohhh well what do ya do?
    12-22-09 11:30 PM
    Wait until the outage is over. Until then there is nothing you can do.
    So its not my wifi, its rims issue that needs to be resloved ?
    12-22-09 11:35 PM
    thats weird that rims service would effect the wifi data..that sucks. sorry guys.
    12-22-09 11:42 PM
    i take it back; i stand corrected!
    Last edited by dLo GSR; 12-23-09 at 12:57 AM.
    12-22-09 11:44 PM
    my internet has been out since about 6pm too. i wonder if all bb's or if its just bolds are affected.
    12-22-09 11:45 PM
    Well I just got off the line with Tec support. 10 min of change this click that. Still no wifi. And I am sitting right next to the router. And I am still picking up my neighbors router as well. So I am blaming Rim for the night. Hopefully when they fix their stuff by Noon hr it will be ok. FYI thats what I was told too. Rim emailed the carriers saying noon hr for a fix......
    12-22-09 11:47 PM
    Well I just got off the line with Tec support. 10 min of change this click that. Still no wifi. And I am sitting right next to the router. And I am still picking up my neighbors router as well. So I am blaming Rim for the night. Hopefully when they fix their stuff by Noon hr it will be ok. FYI thats what I was told too. Rim emailed the carriers saying noon hr for a fix......
    I just got off the phone with my cousin who is in canada he said all the the rim network is down right now. so its not our wifi its rims problem for now. hope this fix the issue.
    12-22-09 11:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD