I am having difficulty getting my new 9700 to work seamlessly with my Acura TL bluetooth system. When I dial a call from the 9700, it doesn't automatically go to the bluetooth -- I have to manually transfer the call. I also cannot get my voicemails to play over the bluetooth. Is this correctible? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    11-24-09 10:15 AM
    No problems on my 2009 Acura RDX. (I'm running OS .344).
    Assume you've tried battery pull? My next step would be delete the connection and try pairing again. I'm in mobile view, so I can't see if you've indicated what OS you're running, but that could make a difference, too.
    Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-09 03:56 PM
    What year is your Acura TL?
    11-25-09 04:04 PM
    I have an 06 Acura TL
    11-25-09 04:24 PM
    I have an 06 Acura TL
    The reason I asked is because....
    I also have an 06 Acura TL and have the exact same problems with my Sprint Tour 9630. I think its just the Acura Bluetooth system. My wife has an Infiniti M35 and my phone works flawlessly with that. Sorry, but I think the 06 Acura bluetooth system is a little outdated for the 09 Blackberry but that's just my opinion and observations.

crailey09

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-09 04:40 PM
    I am having difficulty getting my new 9700 to work seamlessly with my Acura TL bluetooth system. When I dial a call from the 9700, it doesn't automatically go to the bluetooth -- I have to manually transfer the call. I also cannot get my voicemails to play over the bluetooth. Is this correctible? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    I am having the problem on my 2009 TL. It keeps losing the connection. I am using .344
    11-25-09 04:45 PM
    My 09 TSX is not having any problems. The only issues I have is that when my car starts and is configured for Bluetooth Audio, the media player automatically starts playing the first track in the library. Didn't happen on my 9000 and is very annoying.
    11-27-09 08:49 PM
    I test drove a brand new 2010 Acura TL this weekend and am considering purchasing the car. My Blackberry linked up with the car's HF system instantly but on EACH call I had to manually click the Blackberry's menu key and select "Handfree" to use the speaker phone. The same goes for receiving a call. The dealer told me that the car was designed this way and that I should use the car's display screen to select from the phone directory and initiate the call that way. This makes no sense to me. It never worked like that in my BMW. I should be able to send and receive calls directly from the Blackberry.

Has anyone found a workaround for this problem?
    03-12-10 04:59 PM
    Hello there

My BOLD 9700 does not connect at all with any device so I Can't send or receive files from other ppl!

Help pls before I go to the shop....
    10-26-10 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD