I've read a lot of good reports and reviews on the Plantronics Voyager Pro and have actually found it NIB for as low as $60.00...
    Any 9700 users with this BT device, if so what are your thoughts?
    Also any other BT devices in this price range rated as highly, that I may have missed?

TIA for your feedback
    01-16-10 10:40 AM
    Have you tried the Moto H15? Great background noise reduction.
    01-16-10 11:01 AM
    I have the Voyager Pro...as far as sound quality and fit, it's hard to beat. I think it has a much fuller sound coming into the earpiece than any non-Plantronics headset I've ever used (and I've used a lot). The only negatives as I see it are the somewhat bulky over-the-ear design can be a little aggravating at times for those who wear glasses to get a proper fit; and the earpiece part of the device seems to be fragile, mine broke right on the "stem" of where the earpiece connects to the rest of the unit.

I also currently have the Plantronics 975, which has the same great sound quality, but if it had an earlgel size in between large and medium, it would be perfect. As it is I'm stuck using the large, and it's a little uncomforatable. Plus it costs minimum $100.

I've also been trying out the Sound ID unit, and it's fit is unmatched (can barely tell it's in my ear), but the incoming sound in the earpiece, while loud and clear, is a little "treble-y" for me, I prefer the rich full sound of the Plantronics.

FWIW, not a Jawbone fan, tried 'em and didn't like the thin sound.
    Last edited by netwerx1; 01-16-10 at 11:13 AM.
    01-16-10 11:11 AM
    i use a nokia BH-216 great headset!
    01-16-10 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD