I just bought a new sequoia and while I can connect the two everytime I start the car it initiates a ghost call on the Toyota and sets it into a call transfer mode. I can make outgoing calls but none come in as it thinks it is busy.

Trying to figure out whether it is a 9650 operating issue or a Toyota one.

I have connected other phones on the system and they have all worked OK which points me more toeard the 9650...

Help......
    07-15-10 09:26 AM
    There could be a "in car" profile that my need to be edited to have incomng calls ring through. I don't have an incar system to verify, I just know from experience. Does the phone go into "car mode" when attached? That is my best guess.
    07-15-10 09:42 AM
    There could be a "in car" profile that my need to be edited to have incomng calls ring through. I don't have an incar system to verify, I just know from experience. Does the phone go into "car mode" when attached? That is my best guess.
    I can only speak about my system (2010 VW GTI). VW apparently decided to unload excess inventory on U.S. consumers and gave us all the crappy 9W2 units no one else in the world wanted (the 2011 has the much improved 9W7). My POS Droid Eris would occasionally not pair with the car at all but I blame that on the phone and not the car. So far, my 9650 has been working with the car and I've only noticed 1 'glitch'. I can fire up voice command on the phone and I hear the initial prompt "say a command" through the system but the mic obviously is not active until I am in a call because the system won't recognize any voice commands I say back. Otherwise, all the other profiles work correctly -handsfree, headset and A2DP. The latter sounds amazingly good BTW. I was very pleasantly surprised.
    07-15-10 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD