After searching this forum for this particular topic, I still don't have any solution so I create a new one here...

I have a T-mobile 8900 running Hutchinson OS 5
    I have the laptop Thinkpad T410, running Windows 7 Pro, 64-bit.

I tried to "pair" the phone with the laptop and everything was fine until there is a list of drivers needed to be installed. I got Headset/Handfree and Advanced Audio and Modem installed properly. Only 2 items called "Bluetooth Peripheral" did not get installed and therefore, get a red-cross on the list.
    Now, I cannot connect the Phone to the laptop. My intention is just to transfer the pictures that I capture with 8900's camera to the laptop and I do not want to wire the both!

Hope someone experienced about this could jump in and help me out.

Appreciated much!
    James
    07-29-10 04:33 AM
    you need the OBEX profile in order to transfer pics and files. make sure that profile is installed/available.
    07-29-10 04:37 AM
    you need the OBEX profile in order to transfer pics and files. make sure that profile is installed/available.
    Where I can find the OBEX profile? Is it included with BDM?
    07-29-10 08:31 PM
    Where I can find the OBEX profile? Is it included with BDM?
    OBEX is a standard Bluetooth profile that phones support. it allows for file transfers. once paired to the computer, go into the bluetooth options in your phone. then scroll down and make sure all the bluetooth services are checked. especially the ones for "data transfer", as thats probably the OBEX one.
    07-29-10 09:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD